REQ: Move playback control buttons in landscape mode

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

4o66

REQ: Move playback control buttons in landscape mode

Post by 4o66 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:21 pm

So far, MM for Android is a great program. However, I tend to use my phone to listen to music in my car a lot. That being said, while it is docked in landscape position, the Play and Track switching buttons are right up against the status bar, and that makes hitting them accurately a bit harder than it should be while driving. I do realize I can swipe the track info for track switching, but hitting play/pause should be much easier. Maybe a button on the bottom left corner twice the height of the current song playback position bar with a little bit of transparency to not block the album art?

Thanks!
Semper Discentes et Docentes
Windows 7 SP1 x64 Pro / Media Monkey Beta Debug Builds, Lifetime Gold
Samsung Galaxy S4 Hyperdrive ROM RLS13 (Android 4.3) / Media Monkey Android Beta, Pro

fromthewoods

Re: REQ: Move playback control buttons in landscape mode

Post by fromthewoods » Wed May 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Bump on this...

I frequently use a car dock and it would be much easier to use if the buttons were in the lower portion of the screen while in landscape mode. It would also help if they were much bigger. Please consider this!

MMA is the bomb!

Thanks,
J

creativconfusion

Post by creativconfusion » Wed May 14, 2014 6:04 pm

I think the screen real estate could be used better in both modes.
Playerpro and poweramp seem to have button size and location pretty well nailed down. We could look at their product for guidance.

mcow

Post by mcow » Wed May 14, 2014 11:43 pm

creativconfusion wrote:I think the screen real estate could be used better in both modes.
Especially for tablets.