[REQ] Pause music after phone call finishes

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

commando

[REQ] Pause music after phone call finishes

Post by commando » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:49 pm

I often listen to music at work on headphones. When the phone rings I have to unplug the headphones so I can walk to an office to take the call. A couple of seconds after the call finishes the music blasts out of the speaker at high volume, which is usually when I'm out of the private office and on the way back to my desk.

Can MM Android please pause the music once a phone call comes in so you have to manually restart it? Alternately make it an option. That would make my life easier, and no doubt help others too.

Lowlander

Re: [REQ] Pause music after phone call finishes

Post by Lowlander » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:53 pm

I'd like it to continue, so optional.
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)

commando

Post by commando » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Options are good :)

4o66

Post by 4o66 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:32 pm

This happens to me when I am on the phone via Bluetooth in my car. I will get out of the car, still talking on the phone when I get to wherever, and when I hang up and put it in my pocket, the music starts back up.

Would love to have the options: Do not resume playback after phone call, Do not resume playback if phone undocks, Do not resume playback if Bluetooth disconnects.
Semper Discentes et Docentes
Windows 7 SP1 x64 Pro / Media Monkey Beta Debug Builds, Lifetime Gold
Samsung Galaxy S4 Hyperdrive ROM RLS13 (Android 4.3) / Media Monkey Android Beta, Pro