lyrics didn't sync

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

arachnophilia

lyrics didn't sync

Post by arachnophilia »

latest builds of MMA and MMW, galaxy s5.

everything synced over great, except for lyrics which are all missing.
bhiefer

Re: lyrics didn't sync

Post by bhiefer »

Could you please try it again with latest MMA beta build? There are many improvements.

In case it won't help, could you please send us logs from About dialog-> send logs and post log id here, thank you!
rusty

Post by rusty »

fyi, I tested this using the latest MMA/MMW builds and it seems to be working fine. Anyone else having problems?

-Rusty
arachnophilia

Post by arachnophilia »

rusty wrote:fyi, I tested this using the latest MMA/MMW builds and it seems to be working fine. Anyone else having problems?

-Rusty
synced over wifi, and everything worked as intended. it didn't like the wired sync for some reason. unsure what the cause would be. it also seems to have permission issues synced that way, can't delete content, etc. with wifi sync, i can. so. that's also weird.

as long as wifi sync continues to work as designed, i'll keep using that. it used to not sync album art in high resolution, but it seems like you've fixed that one.
LarryH

Post by LarryH »

In September of 2018 I suddenly couldn't get lyrics to sync up on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Windows 10 and MediaMonkey 4.1.21.875. After very many hours of tweaking every option I could find, and syncing numerous times, I finally found that the only way to fix the problem was to delete all music files from the phone through MediaMonkey, uninstall MediaMonkey from both my phone and my desktop, and reinstall both programs. Once I'd erased everything and reinstalled everything I got a perfect install.