Stop after current [#12305]

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

mcow

Stop after current [#12305]

Post by mcow »

Thanks for fixing [Duplicate play following removal of first track: #14215].

I just want to say: the only reason this [#14215] was ever a problem for me was that there is no way to Stop After Current in MMA. My typical usage is to park the car, pick up the phone, and move the current track to the end of the list so that it will complete (and update the Played info at the correct time) while not advancing to start the next track (which sets the scrobble-play-time even tho the actual scrobble isn't submitted until much later).

Then, I delete all the tracks from the beginning of the list to just before the one I moved, so that the next track played is the next one in sequence.

Now, ideally, I would be able to trigger Stop After Current from my car's steering-wheel controls, but I imagine that's quite a stretch. Next best would be the ability to trigger it from the lock-screen, which should have GREAT BIG CONTROLS so I don't have to keep my eyes on it while tapping. Not sure if Android Auto could support this feature, if you were to implement it.
rusty

Re: Stop after current [#12305]

Post by rusty »

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm not sure whether 'Stop after current' would make sense in the lock screen or android auto unless it's configurable since it would add clutter to the limited space available, but we're tracking the issue at http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=12305

-Rusty