Multiple sync issues over Wifi Sync

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

mighty_sandwich

Multiple sync issues over Wifi Sync

Post by mighty_sandwich »

I'm using MMW 4.1.20.1864 and MMA 1.3.1.0745. PC is a Win 10 machine, Device is a HTC One M8 running Android 6.

I have three consistent problems every time I try to sync:
1) I can only sync once, then I have to close and reopen MMW. This is mildly annoying, but generally speaking I'm only synching once every time I sync. I occasionally have problems the first time I try to sync, but restarting MMW seems to be resolving the problem.
2) Metadata is not syncing to MMW from MMA, despite having the setting correctly checked for the sync profile. None of the metadata is getting updated--play counts, ratings, etc.
3) Any files that were added to my MMW library through synching them from MMA will reupload every time I try to resync. The album uploaded correctly to the PC, and if I tell MMA to upload it again, it does so (so then I have two copies of the same files in my PC's directory).

I've tried a fair number of things: twiddling with the ports that MM is using, checking firewall settings, deleting copies of the files affected by issue 3 and starting over, toggling the synx metadata setting to fix #2. None of it has worked.
Lowlander

Re: Multiple sync issues over Wifi Sync

Post by Lowlander »

1) How does a second sync fail?