Help setting this up!

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

crimliar

Help setting this up!

Post by crimliar »

Okay, so I'm trying to sync a subset of my 200GB to a 32GB SD card in a Samsung Galaxy S5.

If I start the sync from the phone It will sync, and load up tracks, but ignores the lack of space and tries to load everything.
If I start the sync from the computer, it will sync a subset, and they appear in MMA, but they won't play in MMA - they will play in Google Play, and the other media players I have installed, but not in Media Monkey - and the only way I can perform subsequent syncs is to manually delete the contents of the Music folder (the option in MMW does not empty out tracks that are not selected.

I don't mind doing a bit of work, but at the moment MMA does not seem to be of a fit quality for use! :evil:
dtsig

Re: Help setting this up!

Post by dtsig »

As there are many people using it and syncing fine the *quality of use* seems good.
Now for your problem .. how are you syncing. Are you using MMW? What version? And what version of MMA?

I simply create a playlist in MMW then sync that list to the device. That way I control what goes to the device.
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig
Lowlander

Re: Help setting this up!

Post by Lowlander »

I believe there is a known bug in wifi sync that doesn't respect the sync random subset settings.