Missing menus

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

BadDNA

Missing menus

Post by BadDNA »

I purchased Media monkey Pro and everything was working on my phone until I upgraded the Android to a newer ROM and reinstalled the app. Now the menus for settings, etc, from the top right corner of the application are missing. I was on Android 4.4.2 previously and I upgraded to 5.0.2
MaximusPrime

Re: Missing menus

Post by MaximusPrime »

Works fine for me on Android 5.0.2
Try to uninstall and reinstall MMA, delete the MMA Cache in your phone's Options App Manager and if this doesn't help try to wipe your Cache Partition. How this is done depends on your device, just Google it
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Do you have a dedicate button for this on your device?
rusty

Post by rusty »

Works for me as well (testing on Nexus 7 / Android 5.0.2). What device are you using?

-Rusty
BadDNA

Post by BadDNA »

CyanogenMod 12 on an HTC One, I saw the same problem with CM11 on the same device. I'll try clearing the cache and reinstalling.
BadDNA

Post by BadDNA »

No good, see the attached screen shot. Where the search icon is, should be the menu icon as well.
https://plus.google.com/116869861166004 ... zTPCp1vZGg
rusty

Post by rusty »

It looks to me as though MM 'thinks' that a capacitive 'context' button exists. I'm not a CM12 user, but if you switch Settings > Buttons > Enable on-screen nav bar (to disable capacitive buttons) does it have any effect?

-Rusty