I'm trying to sync from W10 to Android over WiFi.
On the PC I've removed WMA from the list of formats supported by my Android, forcing any WMAs to be converted to MP3.
I'm now getting this error msg for lots of tracks: saying there's a problem trying to copy MP3 files into a folder called 'Transcoded media files'. I don't know why this and other tracks are needing to be converted - I didn't touch any settings to do with existing MP3s, only WMA files:
When I get the error msg, my phone is still on the ‘Preparing download…’ screen. After about 5 of these messages I cancelled the whole sync process.
Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android
2 posts • Page 1 of 1