How to create tiles on Home Screen? [#16011]

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

Paddy-K

How to create tiles on Home Screen? [#16011]

Post by Paddy-K »

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I love MediaMonkey on my Android, however I am Looking for a way to customize/create Buttons/Tiles on the Home Screen; I am not merely talking about choosing which button to show/hide, but rather be able to create my own buttons with new functionalities / looks.

For example, similar to the "Classical Music" button I'd like to have Buttons for other Genres (for example, to have easy access to my Running/Workout Music).

Any suggestions what I'm missing?
I am not afraid to touch config files, so answers are not restricted to the GUI :-)
Lowlander

Re: How to create tiles on Home Screen?

Post by Lowlander »

This isn't possible. Only what's offered in Personalize is available for the MMA home screen.
hannajc111

Post by hannajc111 »

I also want to add my own tiles to the home screen. When will this be available? Seems like an option that makes sense to any user.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Customization and various skins are planned in MMA 2.0, but what you exactly want to archive (or to pin Home screen), especially due the screen size and resolution?

Note: You gave pinning example, which is now supported in MM5, but I would like to see how that would be useful in MMA added as https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=16011
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts