Playlist not showing tracks but tracks are on phone.

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

Baron Of Hell

Playlist not showing tracks but tracks are on phone.

Post by Baron Of Hell »

I have a playlist with 200 tracks on MMW. After syncing to my phone a nexus 6p the same playlist has only 2 tracks in MMA. If I look at the playlist under Nexus 6p in MMW I can see all 200 tracks. Note also if I look at the playlist under google pay music it has all 200 tracks. So google play can see all tracks, MMW can see all the tracks, but MMA can only see 2 tracks.

Note this problem only started after upgrading to the newest version of MMW I think a month ago. I have the gold edition of MMW and pro edition of MMA.

Oh this might be different issue or related but I can't start a usb sync from my phone. I can start it from the PC. I'm not sure if it work before I updated because I never tried it before. I always just plugged the phone in and let it auto sync.
Lowlander

Re: Playlist not showing tracks but tracks are on phone.

Post by Lowlander »

USB sync can only be started from MMW, wifi sync can only be started from MMA.

Which version of MMA and MMW are you using and how exactly did you sync the Playlist and files?
Baron Of Hell

Post by Baron Of Hell »

I'm using version 4.1.21.187 gold of MMW and version 1.3.2.0824 pro for MMA.

I usually just plug my phone into the pc and it auto syncs but I also hit auto sync button in MMW under my phone entry. In this case I tried both ways.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Capture the sync in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewt ... ?f=26&t=69