Repeats Same Song in Playlist

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

mikelies

Repeats Same Song in Playlist

Post by mikelies »

My MM just started repeating the same song instead of the normal shuffle it has done in the past on my playlists.
Lowlander

Re: Repeats Same Song in Playlist

Post by Lowlander »

Maybe you enabled Repeat? Tap on the Artwork on the Player screen to reveal Shuffle and Repeat buttons and make sure Repeat is disabled.
mikelies

Post by mikelies »

Thanks that was the issue! I never noticed the repeat there before.
UiDunlaing

Post by UiDunlaing »

I still have this problem, appeared overnight?!

I 'tapped' the artwork but when I tap twice I just get the artwork enlarged, when I tap once I just get a description of the track. If I Right-tap I get a menu with nothing on it to with repeating. What can I try next?
Using 4.1.23.1881
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Are you on the Now Playing screen, because neither actions happen here when tapping Artwork on the Now Playing screen.
UiDunlaing

Post by UiDunlaing »

Hmm... I am using a Windows 10 desktop version where I don't have so much as a Now Playing screen but a Now Playing panel on the right, with Art & Details on bottom right. The Now Playing list shows other tracks but MM just won't stop playing the same one. I have tried re-installing.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Then you're replying in the wrong place as this is about MediaMonkey for Android.

Disable Play > Continuous from the main menu in MMW to disable Repeat All. There is no Repeat One in MMW, so if that's happening you may have an Addon to accomplish this and thus need to refer to it to disable.
UiDunlaing

Post by UiDunlaing »

Sorry, I didn't notice the Android bit. Other pages seemed to go off on how to make repeating happen when I wanted to stop it. I don't have Continuous switched to On and I don't have an add-on to Repeat One as I have no need of that.
Celina27

Post by Celina27 »

Hi,
Tap on the Artwork in the Now Playing screen to enable/disable Shuffle and Repeat.