The most recent build will always be in the last post in this thread. To be notified of future builds, just subscribe to the thread.
Please keep in mind that this is a Developer Preview. It has bugs, missing features, and is subject to major changes. The software is being provided primarily for developer feedback and developer testing to help tune developer APIs. Please backup your media to protect against data loss.
- - See Welcome to the MediaMonkey 5 Developer Preview to learn more about the product.
- - MediaMonkey 5 can be installed concurrently with MediaMonkey 4, just note that by default it uses the same DB.
- In this build, all features--including Gold functionality--are unlocked and accessible.
- A Windows build is currently available; An OS X build is expected to follow later on during the Developer Preview.
- It’s far from being feature complete, contains bugs, etc.
- It uses the MM database from the same location as MM4. Due to the early pre-release status of MM5, this can be potentially dangerous to your data, so make sure to take any necessary precautions (backup your DB, …).
- MediaMonkey 5 for Windows: Download here
MediaMonkey 5 for OS X: ...coming soon to your Mac...
- - Just run the installer and install to a different folder from your MM4 installation.
-The MediaMonkey Team