With this app I can finally hear my music in the entire flat, wherever I have a wireless connection.
- scans automatically for UPnP / DLNA-Mediaserver
- you can even forward music to another media renderer (Play to)
- you can see the album cover, some tag informations and a simple music player
- support for playlists
- "eats" a lot of my cell phone battery if wireless connected
Not sure if Pro/Contra:
- Shows all my MM4-collections, not only "Music" or "Classical Music" as shown in the sharing options
* Of course, as every external device who tries to access your data, "Mediahouse" also needs entries in your Router AND Firewall:
- Forward the TCP-Port that you have used in the MediaMonkey sharing options to your PC running MM4
- Make two new entries in your (Windows- or external) firewall:
1 Inbound- and 1 Outbound-Rule, both for the TCP-Port defined in your MediaMonkey sharing options
Just let me know, if someone else is using this app and what you are thinking about.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests