Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians! Here's a new build with another 25 fixes and improvements. Check out the changelog for details.
- This is pre-release software and is being provided for feedback/testing and development purposes -- please backup your files to protect against data loss.
- Installation of MediaMonkey 5 can be on top of MediaMonkey 4, or independent of MediaMonkey 4. If you run both versions, changes made in one DB will not be reflected in the other.
- If you have a MediaMonkey 3/4 Gold license, Gold functionality will be active until MediaMonkey 5 licenses are made available for sale.
- Scripts / Addons from MediaMonkey 4 are not compatible.
- Codec Pack 3.0.0 TRIAL: http://www.mediamonkey.com/beta/MM_Code ... 3.0.0.mmip
- MediaMonkey Server: https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewt ... 83#p453483
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the installation instructions. It's recommended that you install it to a different directory than your existing MediaMonkey installation. For example:
- In portable mode: /Temp/Portable Apps/MediaMonkey 5/ so as to preserve your existing MediaMonkey installation.
- In regular mode: ...Program Files (x86)/MediaMonkey 5/...
- The codec pack can be installed from within MediaMonkey via Tools > Extensions . Note that it is only compatible with MediaMonkey 5
-The MediaMonkey Team