Dlna loses connection after a long pause

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey 5 and learn about the newest builds.

Moderator: Gurus

dtsig
Posts: 3129
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Dlna loses connection after a long pause

Post by dtsig » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:20 pm

I was listening to an album and after the first couple songs .. in the middle of a song I had to pause for a meeting. It was about 30 minutes before i could get back to it. It seemed find until the song completed. MM5 tried to go to the next song but did not start. After waiting a minute or so I tried to PLAY NOW on the track but the ui froze up. After a while i got an error screen and it gave me ID: D92722CE . I am not sure that it sent as after a few seconds the screen went white.
I taskmgr MM5 then after a while (minute or 2) I restarted and it saw the server right off. I PLAY NOW the next song in Playing and everything seems to be working ok.
It seems that MM5 loses the dlna server and can not reconnect
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig

Ludek
Posts: 3147
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:00 am

Re: Dlna loses connection after a long pause

Post by Ludek » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:54 am

The D92722CE is not here, but could be related to something that I have already fixed for 2220, so please re-test once 2220+ is available.

dtsig
Posts: 3129
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Dlna loses connection after a long pause

Post by dtsig » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:09 pm

thanks ..
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig

Ludek
Posts: 3147
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:00 am

Re: Dlna loses connection after a long pause

Post by Ludek » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:41 am

Try to replicate in 2220.

Thanks!

dtsig
Posts: 3129
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Dlna loses connection after a long pause

Post by dtsig » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:00 pm

as a first test it appears to be working better now. I will try some more testing but until i say something i think you can consider this fixed.
Where's the db and ini stored
Reporting Bugs
Where tags are stored

Not affiliated with MediaMonkey ... just a RABID user/lover
DTSig

Post Reply