Unnecessary menus in "Send To Playlist"

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey 5 and learn about the newest builds.

Moderator: Gurus

Unnecessary menus in "Send To Playlist"

Postby malkierian » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:24 pm

So I was adding songs to my library, and distributing them among playlists, and noticed this:

https://i.gyazo.com/5f5a77ffbafcfbbcbd9 ... 573893.png

What I would like to know is if there's any reason for those extra menus being available on each playlist. Typically, once you get to that depth of the Send To menu in other programs, you simply click on the playlist to send it there. The "Send to New Playlist" entries in that last menu under the playlists themselves are already handled with the "Send to New Playlist" at the top of the playlist menu (the one right above "Adobe" on my menu). So, I was wondering if we could get that simplified and simply make the currently-second-to-last menu be the last one?
malkierian

Re: Unnecessary menus in "Send To Playlist"

Postby jiri » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:49 am

You are right, I've always wanted to simplify this. Added as http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=14447.

Jiri
jiri

Re: Unnecessary menus in "Send To Playlist"

Postby Peke » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Hi,
If zou use Send to Playlist often, I would suggest that you add button to Toolbar by right clicking on toolbar -> Customize -> Add New toolbar "My Tools" and then from right window under Other simply add Send to Playlist to your new Toolbar "My Tools" so that nezt time you select tracks simply click on icon and select playlist you want to add to.

Happy Monkeying!
Best regards,
Pavle
MM Core Developer and Admin of free MediaMonkey extensions Hosting
Peke

Return to Alpha testing, bugs, and feature requests (MM5)