Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey 5 and learn about the newest builds.
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:31 pm
I found an exception which occurs right after installing MediaMonkey. Steps to reproduce:
- Install MM5. Make sure to choose an empty directory in order not to copy any old settings or files.
- Launch MM, either directly from the installer or via MediaMonkey.exe
- When prompted, decline to import settings from MM4
- When the setup wizard pops up, close it by clicking the Cancel button without changing any settings
- Right-click anywhere on the home screen => Cannot read property 'dataObject' of undefined
After the last step, the process can be repeated by closing mediamonkey, reopening it and right clicking anywhere on the home screen. After adding some music files to the library, the issue doesn't occur anymore. Please also see crash log ID 3A9D8CB1.
- Posts: 2746
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:00 am
Thanks for reporting,
the issue will be fixed in build 2090.