Drag playlist order

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

JimPa

Drag playlist order

Post by JimPa »

Just got round to trying the MM5 alpha and it looks great so far! Particularly liking the Google Play Music integration which seems to work perfectly so far and is a godsend in trying to transfer playlists over to GPM!

Had a few crashes and weird errors in general so I'll try to post anything I find here to help squash bugs but it's looking like it will be a great update.

First thing I noticed is trying to manually reorder playlists by dragging/dropping. If I grab a track and try to drag it up or down, it looks like it's going to go to the right place but when I release the mouse button it goes to all kind of weird positions in the playlist. It's only if I click away to a different playlist and then back into it that it then shows in the correct place. So some kind of dynamic refreshing isn't working for me as it should.

Keep up the good work!
PetrCBR

Re: Drag playlist order

Post by PetrCBR »

I've just tried on current developer code and it work just fine. Retest it in upcoming build, please.
How to make a debuglog - step 4b: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86643
JimPa

Re: Drag playlist order

Post by JimPa »

Great, seems fixed in the update, thanks!