Essential feature - browse album art in maximised mode.

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

danhackley

Essential feature - browse album art in maximised mode.

Post by danhackley » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:51 am

MediaMonkey (I'm using version 3) has a nice "album art" window, where you can scroll through different album art for a particular album (e.g. front cover, rear, booklet, etc).

However, in order to actually read the text on leaflet pages, it is easier to maximise the album art (double-click it, then maximise).

What is required is the ability to, once maximised, continue to scroll through the album artwork. At the moment this is not possible - you need to close the image, scroll to the next, double-click, and maximise again. Takes far too long.

Fix please !
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3

danhackley

Post by danhackley » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:29 pm

come on
Sony Vaio Laptop
Thecus N5200B NAS
Windows 7
MM3 Gold 3.2
Looking for jukebox software that manages a large collection, has good album art integration and plays flac as well as MP3

fridge

Post by fridge » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:32 pm

danhackley wrote: What is required is the ability to, once maximised, continue to scroll through the album artwork. At the moment this is not possible - you need to close the image, scroll to the next, double-click, and maximise again. Takes far too long.
I second this request...
WebNodes: adds customised WebNodes to your monkey
Classification and Genre Changer: easily edit the currently playing song's Classification and Genre
fridge's MM-Scripts

Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:57 pm

Sounds Nice.
But Wouldn't it slow down the loading of the image?
Like it's really fast to display one image but how much time would it take to load 5,10 or even more images?

fridge

Post by fridge » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:20 pm

Dreadlau wrote:Sounds Nice.
But Wouldn't it slow down the loading of the image?
Like it's really fast to display one image but how much time would it take to load 5,10 or even more images?
basically what I was thinking of was an undocked Album Art panel that shows the maximised image but also keeps its functionality to change the shown image via a right click context menu. imo this wouldn't mean that all the images have to be loaded at once.
WebNodes: adds customised WebNodes to your monkey
Classification and Genre Changer: easily edit the currently playing song's Classification and Genre
fridge's MM-Scripts

Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:47 pm

Ok. I like your Idea.