passport wrote:If MediaMonkey were available on a Linux (Ubuntu is my first choice), I would migrate from iTunes to MediaMonkey (deluxe or lifetime version, not sure yet) in a heartbeat.
Thanks for listening.
Guest wrote:Doesn't make good business sense to develop a version of MediaMonkey that runs on Ubuntu to tap into that 1% of the market. The developers are better off focusing their attention on improving their player for the remaining 99% of its users instead of having it being diverted into trying to make it compatible with Ubuntu.
MMVMUbuntu wrote:Perhaps what we should be looking for is a script(?) in Ubuntu that launches VirtualBox/XP/MM with one click - don't even know if that is possible?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests