Mono playback option

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

ehart

Mono playback option

Post by ehart »

I would like to be able to press a button in Media Monkey player, and cause stereo playback to be merged into mono. The reason for this request is that I often put a single earbud in so that I can hear my family and respond as needed. With stereo music this doesn't work that well.

thanks for considering this!
rovingcowboy

Re: Mono playback option

Post by rovingcowboy »

try old dsp plug in for winamp it still works in mm 3.1
called wide and dynamix it is old and simple think this way when you use it.

in from the left out from the right.
start adjustments of the songs on left and finish on right.

left has stereo mono knob and a live knob turn both to the left and get mono. the meters in the middle are for in coming volume and out going amp'ed volume. the knob on right is a volume knob.

really simple and straight forward but it gives you mono, i had to use it for mono on my dads old system he was messing with an old home unit that was shorted out so he only got mono in it but he hooked it up as stereo you know that sounded bad? so i used this plug in to send mono to it and he then heard both sides of the song. so that has let me vouch for that use of the plugin. as i said its an old plugin no bells and whistles on it so watch what one you get. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.