Go to currently playing song

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

stasis096

Go to currently playing song

Post by stasis096 »

I would love a button to press that would automatically take you to the song that is currently playing regardless if it’s currently filtered out. For instance, I might be browsing all my “Rock” songs within the track browser while I’m listening to some Garth Brooks and all the country songs will be filtered out of the library. I want to be able to press a button, and it will un-filter the track browser and highlight the current country song I’m listening to.

If I’m in the album art view and want to see the current song playing, well then I would like it to go back to either the “show details” or “show album art with details” view so I can see all the info regarding the song and not just be stuck viewing the album art that the song is on.

Please tell me this is in the works!
nohitter151

Re: Go to currently playing song

Post by nohitter151 »

You can already program a hotkey for this in the options.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.

Post by Guest »

The "General: Focus tracklist on currently playing item" hotkey is very limited. It only takes you to the currently playing song if you're within the 'Show Details' view... and then only if the song isn't being filtered out within the 'track browser'.

Anyways, this is still on my wishlist...
protno

Post by protno »

me too. i would appreciate this button as well. has there been any progress on this?
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

I guess that Find Currently Playing Track plugin can do it: http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =2&t=49369
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].