sync album art with Ipod Photo

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

arttwood

sync album art with Ipod Photo

Post by arttwood »

A great feature of Ipod Photo is being able to see the album art as the song is playing. . .too bad this feature doesn't work with MediaMonkey! :(

Would love to see that feature soon.
honestbleeps

Re: sync album art with Ipod Photo

Post by honestbleeps »

arttwood wrote:A great feature of Ipod Photo is being able to see the album art as the song is playing. . .too bad this feature doesn't work with MediaMonkey! :(

Would love to see that feature soon.
Agreed. Just don't want anyone thinking this is an uncommon request, so I'll throw in my 2 cents.
Spazz

Post by Spazz »

I think it got said somewhere that Album art is planned sometime in the next couple of releases.
Lorenzaccio

Album Art Transfer from MM to iPod

Post by Lorenzaccio »

This feature would be very appreciated... I can only use MM, which I like a lot, to manage my library up to now. I don't use the iPod synch feature as my album covers seem not to be transfered on the iPod.
KCDB

SYNCH US RIGHT PLEASE :-)

Post by KCDB »

PPPLease make album art synching possible for MM. I hate Itunes with a passion, but i still have to use it after using MM, just so i can get my Pics to show up on the ipod. :-(.....PPPlease! this is me begging!
jiri

Post by jiri »

Do you use MM 2.5.2? This should already work fine...

Jiri
dcm693

Post by dcm693 »

jiri, I'm as confused as you are as to what people are talking about. I actually came across a weird bug in album art (which I posted about in the bugs forum), but album art displays just fine on my iPod photo.
arttwood

Agreed

Post by arttwood »

I've had album art working for some time . . .(incidentally, I was the one who originally posted this thread)