Pop-up Display: some changes

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey for Windows 4? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

eegee

Pop-up Display: some changes

Post by eegee »

I would like to request a few changes/improvements with regard to the "Pop-up Display":
  • Some way to re-display the "Pop-up Display" dialog while a song is playing. This can be in the form of a hotkey or showing the dialog when resuming from a paused state.
  • The ability to click/double-click on the "Pop-up Display" dialog and have the MediaMonkey window displayed.
  • It would be nice if the "Display for long titles" option could be extended to encompass the "Pop-up Display".
milljames

Re: Pop-up Display: some changes

Post by milljames »

Old request, but I'd like to renew it, especially for the second bullet point. I keep clicking on the pop-up display hoping to switch to Media Monkey and am instead taken to amazon. There should be some way to change this behavior.
eegee

Post by eegee »

Haha, old is probably a good way to describe my request.

I returned to using Winamp way back when, but have long since stopped using either. Deezer or Google Music is what I use nowadays.
MMFrLife

Post by MMFrLife »

Can someone elaborate?

The "pop-up" display sounds like the "currently playing song" info.
And the reference to something that brings you to Amazon sounds like the little upturned arrows (links) in the file list that open or "pop-up" a web browser
not a pop-up dialog (this can be turned off). ...or is it the link from the song title in the player?
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜