Overall (already coming).
+ 2. The ability to multi-grab select at any position horizontally
in the filelist without it shooting back to far left
3. Moveable collections
via drag and drop in the tree
4. Moveable collections
in the options dialog
via drag and drop (or, at least the ability to hold down the up and down
arrows with your mouse for automatic/continuous movement
* + 5. An option to lock the volume slider into place.
6. No conjoined tag fields (album/series, etc.). Separate them out and add other fields for video like character, encoder, etc.
7. Multiple artwork viewing
via Art and Details pane (without having to change out each image via right-click menu). [see last few posts here viewtopic
8. Collapsible collections
(MM shouldn't try to be recreate MagicNodes, but it desparately needs "just" that one little thing). Playlists
have it, so
9. More Custom Fields (including multi-item
+ 10. Have selection bar behave as a cursory tool
that automatically moves to changes in playback
- Have collections criteria dialog boxes
remember/return back to previously used setting/value
when selecting add new criteria
for a particular collection.
+ Involved People
- A way to "filter" out "unsynchronized files" check, as a saved list/collection (see viewtopic
- To be able to use a playlist name as autoplaylist criteria (viewtopic)
- Multiple check/uncheck function
at top of "all" dialog boxes that involve flush left/consecutive checkboxes.
+ An independent single track repeat
function (can work with mulitple songs loaded, preferably as a right-click menu item).
- A way to save custom search entries/order in the tree
+ Stop buttons standard
with all MM/preloaded skins (as part of the skin's player area).
- Better Looking (already coming).
* most recently added to this list.
+ features that should have been a part MM since the beginning or at least since v.3
...and probably a couple others I can't think of at the moment.
Also, not to expect this for MM5 (actually, not to expect too much of any of it), but I'm really gonna be lovin' it when photo/image support finally comes!
Check back, it will be added to/adjusted as the months go by before we see MM5