Not a bug, different issue, topic can be deleted.

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

nohitter151

Not a bug, different issue, topic can be deleted.

Post by nohitter151 »

I have 3 autoplaylists based on Mood, I set conditions to Mood is Wild, Mood is Upbeat, Mood is Tranquil, neither of the 3 return any results although all of my tracks are labeled with Mood. I also tried deleting the old autoplaylists imported from MM2.5 and making new ones, but still no results.
Last edited by nohitter151 on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

It works fine for me. I just marked e few songs (via group song poperties) as Mood = 'Wild' and created an auto-playlist for this. All songs appear in this auto-playlist.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

I don't know, I can't get MM3 to find any results, all my other auto-playlists are working fine. I checked and double checked that the songs are classified and that the parameters are okay. I also had the playlists sorted randomly, but removing that doesn't change anything either. Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: I've found the problem. It turns out all of my classifications were changed to 'Mellow' in the database conversion. I guess thats a separate issue, I'll make a new topic about it.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.