MediaMonkey 4 Test Builds

MediaMonkey 4.1.7 beta testing is underway.

Moderator: Gurus

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1643 dev build

Postby rusty » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that includes 10 fixes including more sync and UPnP improvements, along with fixes to a couple of other misc issues.

Please let us know what you think.

What's new?

Download

Installation:
    Double-click the downloaded file
    Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1643/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1642 dev build

Postby rusty » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:03 pm

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that includes several additional sync fixes and fixes to sync regressions. You should also notice some performance improvements re. Wi-Fi Sync and UPnP.

What's new?

Download

Installation:
    Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1642/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1641 dev build

Postby rusty » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that fixes a regression that cause failed syncs in 1640 in some cases, and fixes most playlist sync issues as well (in addition to a few other fixes and improvements).

What's new?

Download

Installation:
    Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1641/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1640 dev build

Postby rusty » Fri May 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that includes a number of tweaks to embedded auto-tools dialogs (including the ability to disable them), a longstanding tagging fix for OGG, and about 15 other fixes and improvements.

What's new?

Download

Installation:
    Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1640/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1638 dev build

Postby rusty » Tue May 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that includes a fix to a regression (white artifacts in the column browser) in yesterday's build, a fix to the podcast downloader, and new scripting functionality.

What's new?

Download

Installation:
    Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1638/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1637 dev build

Postby rusty » Mon May 13, 2013 8:49 pm

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that includes over 20 fixes and improvements.

What's new?

Download

Installation:
    Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1628/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1636 dev build

Postby rusty » Sun May 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build that fixes a regression related to a failure to transcode tracks over UPnP, adds support for an external video player, and refines playlist synchronization.

What's new?

Download

Installation:
    Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1628/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1635 dev build

Postby rusty » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Hi,

Here's a new MMW build. This includes 30+ improvements and fixes, including more improvements to lyrics, tweaking to playlist syncing, and lots more.

What's new?

Download

Installation:

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1630 dev build

Postby rusty » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi,

It's been awhile since we last posted an MMW build. This one includes ~15 misc. improvements and fixes. If you're using UPnP, it includes a critical fix, and should also be installed if you want to sync lyrics with MMA.

What's new?

Download

Installation:
    When you run MediaMonkey, make sure it's the version that you installed to the temporary directory ;-)

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1629 dev build

Postby rusty » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi,

Here's a new MM 4.1 build that includes 2 more fixes. We're posting it because one of the fixes is to a long standing sync issue that caused mm to hang during some Wi-Fi Sync operations, or not terminate correctly after a sync operation was performed.

What's new?

Download

Installation:
    When you run MediaMonkey, make sure it's the version that you installed to the temporary directory ;-)

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1628 dev build

Postby rusty » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Hi,

Here's a new MM 4.1 build that includes ~15 changes and improvements, including several items requested by script developers.

What's new?

Download

Installation:

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1627 dev build

Postby rusty » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:33 am

Hi,

Here's a new MM 4.1 build that includes ~15 changes, including numerous sync and UPnP/DLNA fixes as well as fixes to a couple of regressions introduced recently.

What's new?

Download

Installation:
    Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1627/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1626 dev build

Postby rusty » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi,

Here's a new MM 4.1 build that includes ~13 changes, including numerous sync and UPnP/DLNA fixes as well as fixes to a couple of regressions introduced recently.

What's new?

Download

Installation:
    Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1626/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1625 dev build

Postby rusty » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Hi,

Here's a new MM 4.1 build that includes ~25 changes, including numerous sync and UPnP/DLNA fixes as well as several other fixes and improvements.

What's new?

Download

Installation:
    Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1625/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

MediaMonkey 4.1.0.1624 dev build

Postby rusty » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Hi,

Here's a new MM 4.1 build that includes ~25 changes, including the addition of support for custom nodes in media sharing, and a variety of sync, UPnP, scripting, and other fixes and improvements.

What's new?

Download

Installation:
    Select 'Portable mode' in the installer, and choose a temporary directory e.g. /My Documents/Temp/MM41_1624/ (so that it won't interfere with your existing installation of MediaMonkey 4.0).

Enjoy!
-The MediaMonkey Team
rusty

PreviousNext

Return to MediaMonkey for Windows Beta Testing