Pman2009 wrote:Mine worked instanstly and a bit like above you need to make sure you run MM under "run as admin" and untick the option for current user, ie you want it to work for all users on your computer.
Things to check are:
1. Under Tools>Extensions there's only 1 Last.fm ext installed. If there's two then uninstall the one "for current user only"
2. Under C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey delete all last.fm entries, most likely a auto file with last.fm in it too (if exists).
3. Under Tools>Options, under submission rules that only ".....submit tracks if Album metadata exists" is ticked NOTHING else.
(Note. on the "...part of the library" option ticked does also work but it depends on your luck)
If all that dont work, DONT uninstall MM, keep it be but do the following:
1. Uninstall last.fm
2. Under C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey delete all last.fm entries (if exist)
3. Under same folder in 2, open the file Extensions.ini (in notepad) and delete any last.fm rubbish in there (if exists). Also open the file MediaMonkey.ini, search for last.fm and delete the big section (Should look like [Last.FM] then a bunch of lines of stuff, delete all this).
4. Under C:\ProgramData\MediaMonkey check Extensions.ini and delete any last.fm stuff and also delete the LastFMScrobbler folder if exists.
5. Under C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\ make sure no last.fm stuff is left like in Scripts>Auto folder and Plugins folder (delete gen_LastFMScrobbler)
6. Restart MM with "run as admin"
7. Install last.fm (new one) with "install for current user" UNTICKED and then tweak the settings like in 3. under Tools>Options
Hopefully that should work.
Your instructions fixed my scrobbling, thanks.