WiFi sync fails due to SQL error in MMW 1815

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

rivorson

WiFi sync fails due to SQL error in MMW 1815

Post by rivorson »

When I attempt a WiFi sync between MMA 618 on my Nexus 6 and MMW 1815 I get an error in MMW stating:
There was a problem querying the database:
Error executing SQL statement "DROP TABLE IF EXISTS _TempPlaylistContent_382": database table is locked (6, 6)
The error seems to be caused by including in the sync list any Collection with criteria Playlist Is. Syncing the playlist without the Collection succeeds, as does syncing a Collection which does not contain a playlist criteria.

If multiple WiFi sync tasks are running concurrently then this error occurring for one device will cause all devices to fail.
Peke

Re: WiFi sync fails due to SQL error in MMW 1815

Post by Peke »

Hi,
I tried to replicate with 4 device simultaneously sync with MMW over WiFi and all 4 devices finished sync with no issues.

Can you please open support ticket and Create log file as described in http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=20&t=69 and in addition to that log send log file from each device on fail while writing IDs in support ticket.

That will give us enough info on whet is going on.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
rivorson

Post by rivorson »

Support ticket submitted.

It isn't necessary to have multiple devices synchronising simultaneously but if one device causes the error then all other concurrent syncs will be terminated. They key to causing the error is syncing a full collection with the Playlist Is criteria.

I installed build 1813 and the problem did not occur so it is new to 1815.
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

Thank you for reporting, I re-opened http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=13070
It will be fixed in the next build.
rivorson

Post by rivorson »

Confirmed fixed in 1816. Thank you.