hotkey for scripts doesn't work globally

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

Fram

hotkey for scripts doesn't work globally

Post by Fram »

Hi guys!

Tried to assign a hotkey for a script ("delete now playing song permanently") and it won't work globally (the key was "ALT + G")
Also tried to assign "CTRL + Del" and it won't work at all (neither inside mm4).

I've tried with a NON-script and it also don't work. Exactly with: "Window: Switch to Miniplayer / Maximize" . it works to switch to miniplayer but after that it won't work to Maximize even if i enable "Globally" or not.

All of this happen before the recent upgrade.
Thanks!
Peke

Re: hotkey for scripts doesn't work globally

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Just Tried it with CRTL+SHIFT+W and it worked, CTRL+Del can be assigned/handled system level and in some cases MMW can't react as it is flagged as Handled at time MMW receive the shortcut especially if MMW is not focused window.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Fram

Post by Fram »

Don't know what happen but today when i tested it worked :))
I'm curios about one more thing. i can download from somewhere the previous version of MM4 ?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Fram

Post by Fram »

i navigated to "MediaMonkey for Windows 4.1.16.1836" and after accessing "http://www.mediamonkey.com/sw/MediaMonk ... 6.1836.exe" this messaged appeared: "The requested URL /sw/MediaMonkey_4.1.16.1836.exe was not found on this server." :(
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I've passed it on, that download links are failing.

It is working from this external source: https://filehippo.com/download_mediamonkey/history/