Removed classifications keep re-appearing?!

To get bugs in the current release fixed, please report them here.

Moderator: Gurus

DC

Removed classifications keep re-appearing?!

Post by DC » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:59 am

Recently I have consolidated the classification choices for mood, occasion and tempo. That is I have dragged and dropped all titles from a mood (etc) classification I didn't want to keep into another mood classification. Then I removed that mood classification. So far so good.

But now, don't know what has happened, I have some of the removed classifications again in the treeview. Although there are no songs associated with these classifications: none are listed when such a classification is selected and a search does not reveal any hits for these moods.

Usual suspects are occasions "None", "All", "1969" (whatever occasion that might be), moods "Fröhlich", "Night" and tempos "None", "Schnell". I don't use these and want to get rid of them - once and for all. How can I do this?

jiri

Post by jiri » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:58 am

You can simply delete such unused classification entries by showing them in the tree and using Delete key or Remove menu entry to delete them from the list.

Jiri

DC

Post by DC » Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:07 am

That is what I did. But some of them keep reappearing after a while (restart of MM probably involved) although MM does not show any songs actually classified into one of these unwanted categories.