OK, I finally achieved to reproduce the bug I encountered so many times, and I just couldn't understand how it happened.
MM 188.8.131.521 - Is about playing videos.
Two bugs noticed :
- Player commands display
- Time tooltip on the seek bar appearing behind the MM window
Plus a series of malfunctions described in the process below :
How to reproduce :
1) Have options "Always show tray icon" disabled and "Minimize to MicroPlayer" enabled
2) Have MM launched but stopped and minimized to tray
3) From Windows Explorer, launch a video
4) First, here, the video shows in MiniPlayer while I never use this view. I expected it to launch in normal mode (filled or in the "Art & details" pane).
5) There are 2 buttons in the video upper right corner, let's call them L for the left one and R(ight). The L one doesn't work at this point. Then let's click on R to go fullscreen then on L to go back to normal view. Oops, it doesn't go to normal but get minimized.
6) Restore from tray by double-clicking on the icon or picking "restore"
7) First real visual bug : http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4299/bug1g.png
8 ) Clicking the L button (on the "Art & details" pane) doesn't fix the problem, I have to restart or go fullscreen with the R one, then normal with the L again... and again L to fill the window with the video.
9) At this point everything is back to normal except this little bug : http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3686/bug2k.png
I run Windows 7.