Minor UI issue with toolbar menus

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

rvonder

Minor UI issue with toolbar menus

Post by rvonder »

Admittedly minor, but still frustrating: In the toolbar menu (not the very top one with 'File', etc. but the one directly beneath it), there are entries for 'Play Now', 'Send to', and 'Tools'. For some reason, these all have the tiny down-arrow on the right side of the menu item. Clicking the menu items themselves won't work; you have to carefully click those little arrows to make the pulldown menus appear. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand why the down-arrow is required here from an UI perspective -- why not just allow clicking anywhere within the menu items, as you would with any other horizontal menu? I often don't get the mouse placed precisely over the little arrows, so have to try again after repositioning it.

This issue has existed in MM4 builds as far back as I can remember, and behaves the same way with any skin choice.

Thanks!