Introducing Glided iP (0.7)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Morten

Introducing Glided iP (0.7)

Post by Morten »

iP stands for iPod touch, and the current version is 0.7-build.

Screenshot;

Download;
http://www.diskusjon.no/index.php?act=a ... &id=206672

Info;
Keep in mind that this skin isn't finished yet. It hasn't included these functions yet;

- Auto-DJ and Playlist-button
- Rating
- Player status.

Otherwise it's quite finished.
Best regards,
Morten
bob61

Post by bob61 »

Looks like a nice skin - however maybe it's just my set-up, but installed the skin and get nothing that even remotely looks like the image you posted. Ends up looking like standard MM3, huge a** player on button (after I resize). I'm skinned now with MM-Ultimate, other skins seems to work fine so dunno...
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

bob61 wrote:Looks like a nice skin - however maybe it's just my set-up, but installed the skin and get nothing that even remotely looks like the image you posted. Ends up looking like standard MM3, huge a** player on button (after I resize). I'm skinned now with MM-Ultimate, other skins seems to work fine so dunno...
The skin that Morten has posted is a remake of Glided (the default MM skin) where the only thing that has changed is the Miniplayer. Try that skin and minimize to the Mini Player, you will see the difference :)
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

really nice implementation
I'd LOVE to see the iTunes skin revamped and cleaned up (as far as the text holding to the stripes of the lists) with the iPod Touch for a miniplayer.
keep up the excellent work!
PEACE
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

ya knows what is coming!!

so here it is.

haaann!! not exciting to me. but that is because it looks like ipod which i despise and detest with a vengeance.

which why i use mediamonkey it is different. and can be made different so as far as that goes it is fine for anyone that wants it. even if it is unfinished. :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
_Vic333_

Post by _Vic333_ »

It looks wonderful!
spacefish

Post by spacefish »

That looks pretty sweet and I'm not an iPod user or fan. Just a sleek skin, that is.

8)
MM Gold 3.0.3.1183 : Vista HP SP1 (x86) : Zen Stone (2GB)
Zekton: An original MM3 skin by Eyal.
Scripts in Use: Add/Remove PlayStat | Auto Album DJ | AutoRateAccurate | Backup
Case & Leading Zero Fixer | Classification & Genre Changer | Clean Scripts.ini | Clear
Field | Custom Report | Discogs Auto-Tag Web Search | Forget Crossfade | Invert
Selection/Select None | Last 100... | Lyricator | Lyrics to Instrumental | MonkeyRok
MusicBrainz Tagger | My Custom Nodes | Now Playing Art Node | Play History & Stats
Right Click for Reports | Right Click for Scripts | Right Click for Web | Stop After Current
WebNodes
Morten

Post by Morten »

Thanks for the comments guys. Will keep updating this until it's done.
Best regards,
Morten
bob61

Post by bob61 »

rovingcowboy wrote:ya knows what is coming!!

so here it is.

haaann!! not exciting to me. but that is because it looks like ipod which i despise and detest with a vengeance.

which why i use mediamonkey it is different. and can be made different so as far as that goes it is fine for anyone that wants it. even if it is unfinished. :D
Is there a reason you feel compelled to post this? Being rather new around here I have found many of your posts to be quite rude in tone and comment. No one forced you to look or use this skin. From the original post you knew exactly what this was going to be so you didn't even need to spend any time downloading and installing it if the IPOD look so detests you so much.

You could have stated your comment in a much more friendly manner, such as "Hey, the new skin looks real nice and really resembles the Ipod look nicely. I'm not a big fan of the Ipod or it's look, but for those who are this looks like a winner. Keep up the good job".
bob61

Post by bob61 »

nohitter151 wrote:
bob61 wrote:Looks like a nice skin - however maybe it's just my set-up, but installed the skin and get nothing that even remotely looks like the image you posted. Ends up looking like standard MM3, huge a** player on button (after I resize). I'm skinned now with MM-Ultimate, other skins seems to work fine so dunno...
The skin that Morten has posted is a remake of Glided (the default MM skin) where the only thing that has changed is the Miniplayer. Try that skin and minimize to the Mini Player, you will see the difference :)
Thanks, I was expecting more of a Ipod "look" even in the standard view. The miniplayer view is very nice, looking forward to seeing the final release.
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

bob61 wrote:
rovingcowboy wrote:ya knows what is coming!!

so here it is.

Is there a reason you feel compelled to post this? Being rather new around here I have found many of your posts to be quite rude in tone and comment. No one forced you to look or use this skin. From the original post you knew exactly what this was going to be so you didn't even need to spend any time downloading and installing it if the IPOD look so detests you so much.

You could have stated your comment in a much more friendly manner, such as "Hey, the new skin looks real nice and really resembles the Ipod look nicely. I'm not a big fan of the Ipod or it's look, but for those who are this looks like a winner. Keep up the good job".
your new here is right.
morten already knows what i think most the time just ask him.
its not hard to tell when you look at the skins i make.
my posts are not rude. they are layed back i include :D in them when i post most the time. if i was rude i'd be like THIS ALL THE TIME AND THAT I AM NOT. 8)

there are some posts i did get mad in and post like that and some times i post that way and bold it to get it noticed faster.
as for the statement about ipod.

you speak you're way and i'll spokes my's way. :P :lol:

8)

roving cowboy / keith hall / monkey hi fi
Full_Circle

Post by Full_Circle »

Beautiful work Morten :)
fridge

Post by fridge »

Just beautiful! Can't wait til the full version is released ... :D
WebNodes: adds customised WebNodes to your monkey
Classification and Genre Changer: easily edit the currently playing song's Classification and Genre
fridge's MM-Scripts
MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

nice nice, hope you will make soon a full theme....
MM-W7 v1.1 -- last update 21.11.2010 --
MM-Ultimate v2.1 -- last update 25.02.2008 --
MM-PSP v1.1 -- last update 26.02.2008 --
MM-White_O v1.0 -- release 11.03.2008 --
djsclaus

Post by djsclaus »

hey Morten, i love the script but have you been working on it at all? Hopefully awaiting the next updates for the unfinished features! ;)