5th Gen iPod skin v0.6 (by gege and nohitter151) (1/29/08)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Morten

Post by Morten »

This is very good work guys!

I think the problem is that you have to define the "Bottom>Right/Left" bigger and that the "Holder" is ONLY the filled bar, and not a part of the curve itself.
Best regards,
Morten
MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

realy nice!
:lol:
what you think about a resizable player?

in my mm-ultimate theme.mskn you can find the button for change from main-window to microplayer...
MM-W7 v1.1 -- last update 21.11.2010 --
MM-Ultimate v2.1 -- last update 25.02.2008 --
MM-PSP v1.1 -- last update 26.02.2008 --
MM-White_O v1.0 -- release 11.03.2008 --
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

MacMaster wrote:realy nice!
:lol:
what you think about a resizable player?

in my mm-ultimate theme.mskn you can find the button for change from main-window to microplayer...
I can't speak for gege but in my opinion the skin really only "fits" with the locked player. It would probably look strange if the player was too small or in a different part of the screen (which is why I have it locked). We also have a button for switching to the mini/microplayer up by the system buttons already, but this is just a placeholder for now. Our button should change after a few releases (not sure what it will be yet!)
Morten wrote:This is very good work guys!

I think the problem is that you have to define the "Bottom>Right/Left" bigger and that the "Holder" is ONLY the filled bar, and not a part of the curve itself.
I'm glad you think so! Could you explain a little more what you mean by defining the Bottom>Right/Left bigger, and about the 'Holder'? I'm not quite sure what you mean.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
gege

Post by gege »

nohitter151 wrote:I can't speak for gege but in my opinion the skin really only "fits" with the locked player. It would probably look strange if the player was too small or in a different part of the screen (which is why I have it locked).
Ditto! This skin was planned to look good with locked player, it would be really strange with an unlocked one. MAYBE (and this is big MAYBE) we can think of some alternative, by creating a slightly different version (just like nohitter151 made with ZuneSkin) AFTER we have finished this version. But this is not a priority...
gege

Post by gege »

Morten wrote:This is very good work guys!

I'm glad you think so! Could you explain a little more what you mean by defining the Bottom>Right/Left bigger, and about the 'Holder'? I'm not quite sure what you mean.
Yeah, I didn't understand it too... :(
Morten

Post by Morten »

In Form/MainForm of Theme.mskn, define the window resources for the bottom so that the "Bottom>Left & Right" get's ALL the curve of the window. Leave only a square resource for the "Holder"-resource.
Best regards,
Morten
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Morten wrote:In Form/MainForm of Theme.mskn, define the window resources for the bottom so that the "Bottom>Left & Right" get's ALL the curve of the window. Leave only a square resource for the "Holder"-resource.
Ok, I understand now. But I already have it defined this way! Would you like the Theme.mskn so you could take a look at it? By the way, this issue was the very reason I started this thread.

rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

glad you get it nohitter151. hows about a image so i can see what the holder resource is? :-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Maybe this will help...

vogel

Post by vogel »

Really nice skin btw, but is it possible to add the possibility in the Mini player to change the volume?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

vogel wrote:Really nice skin btw, but is it possible to add the possibility in the Mini player to change the volume?
It will definitely come in a future version, we just have to figure out where it will be. gege and I have been busy but we will be rolling out updates eventually.

theta_wave

Post by theta_wave »

thanks for the skin, probably for favorite so far. I'm eagerly waiting for the implementation of the volume slider. :)
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

theta_wave wrote:thanks for the skin, probably for favorite so far. I'm eagerly waiting for the implementation of the volume slider. :)
Hopefully in the next few weeks :wink:

nohitter151

Re: 5th Gen iPod skin v0.6 (by gege and nohitter151) (1/29/08)

Post by nohitter151 »

Ver 0.7 (Alpha)
-Volume can be adjusted with mouse scroll wheel when mouse is over iPod center button
-System buttons updated

Re: 5th Gen iPod skin v0.6 (by gege and nohitter151) (1/29/0

Post by Guest »

I think this is the best MM skin - I would like to add my vote for some way to add a volume control to the player, though.