Blue Skin For MM3

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

nynaevelan

Blue Skin For MM3

Post by nynaevelan »

Hi All:

I've never changed or used skins before and I was looking at some of the possibilities that are available. However, I have not seen any that meet my needs (as far as colors go). I like the MM Ultimate skin, but the black is too harsh for me, I also like the Soft Blue but the colors are too soft, and finally I like the Aqua4 but I don't like the grey. Is there a skin available with the style of the MMUltimate skin but with the black replaced with the blues of either the Soft Blue or Aqua4? If not, would the original skinner or someone else be willing to make these modifications? The size and features on the player(s) are not important to me, most times I do not have either the mini or micro player enabled. I do however need the colors visually pleasing. Is this possible? I've seen some of RC's skins and they look good but I am partial to shades of blue and I like to stay with blue. I also do not need a "busy" background which would make it more difficult to see in order to edit tracks. Anyone interested? I will say I love the look of the Blue Glass skin but the big player takes up a lot of real estate and the blue is a little too dark for my taste but that is the only blue skin available that I like. As stated earlier, I've never ventured into the "Skin" world. :roll:

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

the esthetic hi fi skin is smush able to different sizes.
either vertical or horizontal and the blue in the theme is the mm 2 blue monkey theme.

the blues monkey is blue but the backgrounds are beer.

the musicbringers pub is mostly blue because they wanted blue also.

you can in the skins override the backgrounds. of the skin if you want to use your own images.
the options panel has those choices for you.

you might like the blue skin i converted for trixmoto,
its not too light and it is not dark midnight blue either.

the small players are there if you look at the skins most of them stretch or shrink the sides down. so if you want to use the small player and put the now playing playlist beside it the long part of the skin shrinks.

8)

roving cowboy / keith hall / monkey hi fi.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

monkey hi fi wrote:the esthetic hi fi skin is smush able to different sizes.
either vertical or horizontal and the blue in the theme is the mm 2 blue monkey theme.
This one has the same shade of blue from MM2, don't like the color.
monkey hi fi wrote:the blues monkey is blue but the backgrounds are beer.
The shade is a little dark.
monkey hi fi wrote:the musicbringers pub is mostly blue because they wanted blue also.
Where can I see this one, I do not see it on your page?
monkey hi fi wrote:you can in the skins override the backgrounds. of the skin if you want to use your own images.
the options panel has those choices for you.
This would be acceptable for the MMUltimate skin but it still has too much black for my liking.
monkey hi fi wrote:you might like the blue skin i converted for trixmoto,
its not too light and it is not dark midnight blue either.
This one is closer but it doesn't have that "Pop" that the Ultimate has.
monkey hi fi wrote:the small players are there if you look at the skins most of them stretch or shrink the sides down. so if you want to use the small player and put the now playing playlist beside it the long part of the skin shrinks.

8)

roving cowboy / keith hall / monkey hi fi.
If I find one I like then I guess I can change the features of how it looks? I am a NEWBIE here when it comes to skins so I am unsure what is possible or available.

Nyn

monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

the screen shot of the musicbringers pub is on the wiki page with the others you must have seen them. unless you went to my angelfire site. i don't have the pub one online because i have no room so only the screenshot is at the wiki page.

the link is in the thread " MY Skin Sites "
which also has information about my skins.

but here is the wiki's skin page for mm 3 again.
my page screenshots are on the bottom of this page
just click the link to see all the 12 skins screenshots.

http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.p ... and_higher

rovingcowboy / keith hall / monkey hi fi

8)
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

I had never been to the wiki, so I missed them there, I saw them on your page. But none of the one's on the wiki are to my liking, thanks anyway.

Nyn

monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

no trouble there are lots of skinners here the one you mentioned he lives in italy so he's maybe down for the night.
but i think he is more then willing to help you out on adjusting his skin for you. it is his first skin so its like a work in progress.

a good first skin to so it is. 8)

rovingcowboy / keith hall / monkey hi fi