MM-PSP v1.1 by MacMaster (MediaMonkey3 Skin)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

That has nothing to do with what skin you're using. Its probably greyed out because you're in the "Now Playing" node. The album art views do not work with the now playing nodes at the moment, although I believe the developers are planning to implement this eventually.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

updatet to version 1.1 - some changes on players
MM-W7 v1.1 -- last update 21.11.2010 --
MM-Ultimate v2.1 -- last update 25.02.2008 --
MM-PSP v1.1 -- last update 26.02.2008 --
MM-White_O v1.0 -- release 11.03.2008 --
bob61

Post by bob61 »

MacMaster wrote:updatet to version 1.1 - some changes on players
I like the change for the standard player. MM-Ultimate is still my fav though, only wish that the highlighting problem was able to be resolved and then it would be perfect. Notice that color choices with your other two skins don't have this problem, must be due to color selection/choices somewhere in the skin.

Once again, excellent job.....
FEB

Post by FEB »

Just a quick thank you, really, to MacMaster. I've tried a few skins but yours are the only ones I regularly use.
I can understand why people would want skins to look like WMP/iTunes/etc, but for clarity and design, yours are the best!
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

well i would not go that far. he does good skins but i know there are atleast 2 other skinners here that have not made a skin yet only demo's and they look great in design also.

but that is up to the users idea as to what is best on their systems which is why i been trying to get as many ideas to use as possible and why we all been working to get skins out for people to download. it is really touchy when doing skins. the number all have to work together in the mskn files. i don't like ipod but the skins for that are just as good in design as macmasters skins are.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

I think this looks nice, and am not sure why I didn't try it, but I'm going to DIY myself an unbranded miniplayer
Sony is probably a really great company and all
but I don't want to see their brand on software that doesn't belong to them
PEACE
FEB

Post by FEB »

well, I sort of meant the Ultimate, actually. I like the PSP one but I know what you mean - seems a bit odd, in a way, to use the Sony name. Even so, it's a good looking skin. (The only thing I don't like is the small slider - sometimes I cheat and move a song to the end to 'bump it's stats up'!)
Having said that, Ultimate with the black Ultimate MonkeyRok, does the job nicely.
MacMaster

Post by MacMaster »

FEB wrote:(The only thing I don't like is the small slider - sometimes I cheat and move a song to the end to 'bump it's stats up'!)
I know this bug, but it seems to be a bug in MM. I have this effect also in other skins...

I've not made this skin because I like sony - I like the grafic - that's all :)

On the other hand I'm still working on a new skin
MM-W7 v1.1 -- last update 21.11.2010 --
MM-Ultimate v2.1 -- last update 25.02.2008 --
MM-PSP v1.1 -- last update 26.02.2008 --
MM-White_O v1.0 -- release 11.03.2008 --
qbacca

Re: MM-PSP v1.1 by MacMaster (MediaMonkey3 Skin)

Post by qbacca »

hello
I have a serious problem with the PSP 1.1:
in mini player mode the whole thing freezes: no response, and cannot get rid of it now... have tried uninstalling, rebooting, etc.
My MM now useless. Any suggestions?