SoftBlue - Small player skin (MM2 remake) [v2.2]

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Macarena wrote:
nohitter151 wrote:Yes, I already know about this. Is it a problem?
Well, of course, it's not a functional problem, because we are talking about a skin. But IMHO it would improve the visage.
Ok. I'm not sure, but I think the way it is now is the same as it was in MM2. I could be wrong, though - I never used this skin with MM2.

I will probably change this eventually, if anyone else wants this changed let yourself be known so this gets higher on my priority list :wink: !
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
Macarena

Post by Macarena »

nohitter151 wrote:Ok. I'm not sure, but I think the way it is now is the same as it was in MM2. I could be wrong, though - I never used this skin with MM2.
Aha, I see. So, I'm bellyaching about something which was already made, fitted the tastes and just converted. Have a nice day.
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

its really the way the skin was made for max and min. in mm 2. you just removed it from the max. when the conversion was done. 8)

roving cowboy / keith hall / monkey hi fi

:)
Macarena

miniplayer

Post by Macarena »

Any chance, miniplayer can be added to the skin? In the dev-supported glided skin there is a miniplayer, I can't find this feature in soft-blue skin.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

should be on a button up in the right hand corner of the listview window?

one of the buttons should shrink it down. the other should give you a choice of which one to use mini or micro?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Macarena

Post by Macarena »

rovingcowboy wrote:one of the buttons should shrink it down. the other should give you a choice of which one to use mini or micro?
I do not see it.

rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

nohitter151 did you just copy the buttons from mm 2?

that is what it looks like he did. as those are just the old 3 winamp button system.

he'll have to reopen the code in the old mm2 theme editor,
and open a new mm 3 skin in the mm 3 editor,
copy the code from the mm 3 skin for the buttons on the form and then paste them in to the form on the mm 2 skin it should work since the copy button will copy it to the clipboard, and if he has both editors open at once he should be able to paste it the old editor.
then close the new editor,
that will give the code to the old theme but that is a lot of work to do, and one of the problems with coverting the old skins. not all the stuff works with out lots of work.

how ever there might also be a way in the options panel for selection of mini player when you use the minimize button.
i've seen that in his zune skin.
:-?

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Macarena

Post by Macarena »

rovingcowboy wrote:how ever there might also be a way in the options panel for selection of mini player when you use the minimize button.
i've seen that in his zune skin.
That's right, but it's nice to have the choice without changing options.
monkey hi fi

Post by monkey hi fi »

you seen my aqua blue reef skin?

it has all the buttons and is bright blues.

and fits like the small old mm 2 player skin.

its screenshot is on my wiki page of my screenshots,

but it is not on line but the file is not too big if you want it i'll send it to you just email me and i reply with the skin file for you.
8)

you have to use the email link in my other message as i am not logged in now.

Macarena

Post by Macarena »

monkey hi fi wrote:its screenshot is on my wiki page of my screenshots,

Sorry, your page is too messy for me, I could not find anything related. May you paste a link here, please?
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Just FYI, you can right click in MM (somewhere in the title bar), click Rollup, then you will have the option to change to Mini or Microplayer (this works in any skin). I will add these buttons in a future version, Steegy never had those other buttons, so I'll have to create them myself.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

nohitter151 wrote:Just FYI, you can right click in MM (somewhere in the title bar), click Rollup, then you will have the option to change to Mini or Microplayer (this works in any skin). I will add these buttons in a future version, Steegy never had those other buttons, so I'll have to create them myself.
all this time i used mm and i never knew about that right click for the rollup options thanks 8)
Macarena wrote:
monkey hi fi wrote:its screenshot is on my wiki page of my screenshots,

Sorry, your page is too messy for me, I could not find anything related. May you paste a link here, please?
http://www.mediamonkey.com/wiki/index.p ... creenShots