More skins !!

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

wholesale_phil

Post by wholesale_phil »

downloaded at least one of the tuts over at mmwiki and i'll probably go back for more . it looks very similar to how wmp skinning is done . in the meantime, roving...on the matter of ''skinning outside the box''...here are some of my old wmp custom skins ...

old wmp skins
i do smoke. if this bothers anyone, i suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*****' mouth. - the late, great Bill Hicks R.I.P.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

man am i hungry now. love apple pie, that other skin makes me think of something else? :oops: kind of keep that style to a minimum here some like it but with a name of media monkey you can expect more kids not just teenagers, to download this player.

but man i can't wait for your other ideas. that sample image is way out of the box for the winamp skins.

you can't do them for the main player. but you can do any shape you want on the floating player here.
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
wholesale_phil

Post by wholesale_phil »

rovingcowboy wrote:....kind of keep that style to a minimum here some like it but with a name of media monkey you can expect more kids not just teenagers, to download this player.
no worries there, i did that just because the source image begged to be done, was perfect .

rovingcowboy wrote: you can't do them for the main player. but you can do any shape you want on the floating player here.
pretty much the same as wmp, there's the full mode and then the skin mode . never thought about reskinning the micro/taskbar mode .
i do smoke. if this bothers anyone, i suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*****' mouth. - the late, great Bill Hicks R.I.P.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

the micro player was added to the theme engine by petrcbr he was hired to fix the skin engine for monkey's use and he came up with that idea one great idea too.

only as you see it was orgianly done with one image map for both. now it has to have two different skins made. you can make the same image just turn all the images and coding in the ini file from horz to vert. and it will work.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
wholesale_phil

Post by wholesale_phil »

noticed that with microplayer h and microplayer v .