rocking the unskinned monkey

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

aidan_cage

rocking the unskinned monkey

Post by aidan_cage »

I actually am kind of digging on the unskinned monkey in all it's plain splendour. I still wish I could rate songs from the miniplayer, but it's slickiddy smooth anywho..

check the flash screenshot!

LATE
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

.... so... ugly.... :wink:
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

to each their own. but where is everything?? :o
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

everything is there and clear as morning snow.
can I get a MonkeyRok skin that resembles the Classic Windows theme?
that would be rockin' fab!
PEACE
paulmt

Post by paulmt »

I think the unskinned MM is ugly and disjointed also.
Actually this is a big disappointment with MM3 that the unskinned view seems to have been completely overlooked.
I think unskinned is the most important part of the visual MM and should have been given more attention, and hopefully will in the future.
MM2 allowed for a unskinned view with a separately skinned player.
I prefer this as I like to have windows theme as the skin with the player style of my choice.

----------------
Now playing on MediaMonkey: Fat Freddy's Drop - Ernie
via FoxyTunes
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

I <3 Fat Freddy's Drop

and I'm just going through an unskinned phase

Post by Guest »

Really We All Know that the non skinned mode is just a skin that is told to use the windows default shell code.

I personally think it should be the default skin of monkey and if anyone wants to use the default skin then they should pick the non skinned mode.
But this brings in to play that the default skin
has to be using all the buttons and all the feature options and viewable in any size.
That takes it back to the mediamonkey 2 style of short player. But with the new skins not looking like they are short by default skin codes by reason of this post, ( http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25998 ) this means it would more likely be easier to not use the non skinned mode at all.
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

I'm finding it pretty easy
I'm going to use it until I create the skin I really want
and use my experiences in the non skinned monkey to guide my choices when I construct the skin