Micro or Mini player with track information and dockable

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Micro or Mini player with track information and dockable

Post by Guest »

This has been the skin I've used for years, and until MM3 I just played my tracks in winamp from it, but I'd really like to ditch that with the new skinning options. Is there any way someone could upload a theme with just a micro/mini player like this? I am satisfied with the default skin, mostly because I can't stand some of the color themes the 'creative' skins are (zune/iPod themes look great, but not what I am looking for).

by the way, the anti-abuse test is exploitable in that the file names indicate what they are, may want to change that.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i had two chrome micor players for the task bar in my airstream and trucking monkey skins. but i got tired of trying to keep up with the different skin changes so i made all my micor players the same on all the skins.

it is not hard to make the skins. you got the images you need to make them right here in your post.

you could do this in about 6 hours if you know how to skin winamp classic. maybe 12 if you need to learn skinning.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.