Eclipse Skin v 2.0.0.1

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

DreadM

Re: Eclipse Skin [v1.4.2](New White Version)

Post by DreadM » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:01 am

Greetings

Ah Thanks again ,I must say thanks to you all without your help this skin get not so nice like it is now. :D

shadowscott

Post by shadowscott » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:37 am

Hey everyone. I just downloaded this skin yesterday and I absolutely love it. The only trouble I am having is when I right-click on a song and go to view the track properties, it hangs up for about 10 seconds and then finally loads up. If anyone has any info on this, please let me know.

Eyal

Post by Eyal » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:17 pm

@shadowscott , is it doing this only with this skin?
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].

shadowscott

Post by shadowscott » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:09 pm

Yeah, its only this skin. And I've downloaded other skins, and they work perfectly.

DreadM

Post by DreadM » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Greetings
shadowscott wrote:Hey everyone. I just downloaded this skin yesterday and I absolutely love it. The only trouble I am having is when I right-click on a song and go to view the track properties, it hangs up for about 10 seconds and then finally loads up. If anyone has any info on this, please let me know.
You are right it needs longer, I think it comes from the colored taps and backround in the properties menu .when i use the default ones (none colored) its faster.
I look what i can do. :wink:

CoRsU

Post by CoRsU » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:39 am

Why? For me is it fast enough :P

Eyal

Post by Eyal » Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:48 am

CoRsU wrote:Why? For me is it fast enough :P
Same for me. I noticed however that it about 0.2 seconds slower than other skins.
I gess it's more noticeable on a slower computer...

shadowscott

Post by shadowscott » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:51 pm

Computer isnt that slow. Its fairly new, only 2005. 2.8Ghz Pentium 4 Processor and 512MB RAM

Eyal

Post by Eyal » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:13 pm

Something is definitively wrong with this skin on your computer...

Have you try to uninstall/re-install?

shadowscott

Post by shadowscott » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:35 pm

Ill try it. But I doubt it will work, since I installed the white one as well, and that one lags too.

DreadM

Post by DreadM » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:15 pm

Greetings
shadowscott wrote:Ill try it. But I doubt it will work, since I installed the white one as well, and that one lags too.

Please try other skins like Blue Glass or MM-Ultimate these skins got also colored taps.
Or you can download this version of Eclipse with noncolored Taps:http://www.mediafire.com/?mljbmjf3v7d
and let me know what happend.

shadowscott

Post by shadowscott » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:28 pm

DreadM wrote:Greetings
shadowscott wrote:Ill try it. But I doubt it will work, since I installed the white one as well, and that one lags too.

Please try other skins like Blue Glass or MM-Ultimate these skins got also colored taps.
Or you can download this version of Eclipse with noncolored Taps:http://www.mediafire.com/?mljbmjf3v7d
and let me know what happend.
I tried those two skins that you mentioned, and they opened up fine. Then I checked out your non-colored taps, and that loaded up perfectly. The only thing I'm wondering is why the other two worked, but this one didn't? If there's anyway you can make the original Eclipse skin work for me, please let me know. Thanks DreadM.
Scott

aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:29 pm

just wondering if you can help me isolate and change whatever configuration forces the miniplayer to place itself at the top and not the bottom. I prefer it to jump to the bottom (preferably as narrow as possible) wen I am minimizing MM3. As the skin stands for me, when I minimize the program to the miniplayer it places itself at the very top of my desktop, and I have to manually move it down to the bottom. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and go a long way toward perfecting my experience.

PEACE

Lern2swim

Post by Lern2swim » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:12 am

I know I've seen it mentioned before but I don't remember where of if a solution was found but I figured I'd post it here since it seems that this problem I'm having is related to eclipse

For some reason when I load up MM now there's a gap on the right side of the screen even though the program is maximized. I had it do this a couple of times randomly in the past (not even upon program start) but now it's every time. If I change skins and then switch back everything goes back to normal as it should be. Any ideas?

DreadM

Post by DreadM » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:30 pm

Greetings

@shadowscott:
Please can you try this version http://www.mediafire.com/?3zyrhozi5z2,i change the Taps images from png to bmp and i think its faster now, and let me know what happend.

@aidan_cage:
I dont know if we can controll this in the skin ini,but maybe look into the Media Monkey.ini
[FloatPlayer]
Pos Y=
Pos X=
maybe this helps but iam not shure!!!!

@Lern2swim:
Works fine here, maybe a Screenshot.