Agora Skin v 2.1.1.0 (no longer developed)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Raul

Re: Agora Skin [v1.1]

Post by Raul »

Nicely done DreadM, this fits very well with the global skin. The only thing I don't like about it is the fonts (the albums names for example are too large in my opinion, I prefer the fonts used on the white eclipse skin for Monkeyrok)
Mechanix

Post by Mechanix »

Can you tell me how can i move the player in the lower left corner as in the screenshot on the first post?

Thx
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Left mouse click on free space on the player (hold) and move where you want left/right/top/bottom/middle ,resize the panell like you need :wink:
Mechanix

Post by Mechanix »

DreadM wrote:Greetings

Left mouse click on free space on the player (hold) and move where you want left/right/top/bottom/middle ,resize the panell like you need :wink:

Thank you, that did the trick
DreadM

Experimental Slim Small Player

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Here is my second attempt to creat a small resizable Player,
It's somehow an experimental player and not perfect and not final!,iam not shure if people can Handel it ,it's a bit tricky, so i need your help.
You can resize the player from very slim (SeekBar) to very large, but also Horizontal,like you see in Screenshot 1.

I thought it is good idea(inspiret by nyn) If you work with Scripts like MonkeyRok or Lyrics Viewer,who shows titel infos,to got a player where you can risize to the seek/volumenbar.Screenshot 2 (Player=right up corner)
BUT WARNING for some reassons Player dont works correct in the middel dock area or at hole bottom/top.(any help on this would be great!!!)
Player works correct at left or Right Side/dock area,like small Players.If you move the player to the top you need to show the titelbar from panell to resize the player.
Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Notes:
Icons taken from geges Lyrics Viewer forum theme (with his permission)
All Objects can be edit in the Player.ini file except the backround from seek and volumen bar.
Player based on the Agora theme

I like to here your expirience with this player,is it usefull or not?or if you have any suggestions let me know.

If you are interested you can download here:
Agora Skin withe SlimSmallPlayer

Irie
Last edited by DreadM on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

you getting the dock area to show too large dreadm?
that is the major pain it shows up when you make the main player too far out of the range in size of the height or width of the previous player used.

thats what me and most the others have been upset about. it just started showing up for me again it did stop for awhile but not long. it just does not like changing to a small or thin main player.
:-?
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

I use this skin as my standard now, so I am pleased to see that you are still hard at work to make it even better :) THANKS!
I hope the problems can be mediated.
PEACE
gege

Re: Experimental Slim Small Player

Post by gege »

DreadM wrote:Icons taken from geges Lyrics Viewer forum theme (with his permission)
You're welcome, sir ;-)
And.. nice job with player. Keep up the good work!
DreadM

Re: Agora Skin v 2

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

I update the agora skin,to support the new 3.1 Features, also rewrite the theme.mskn and change some images,
but look your self maybe you like the changes.

Agora theme:

New MicroPlayer with infopopup:

You can download at first post

the MonkeyRok skin i update later as borderless version.

Enjoy
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

really like the update. this is one of my favourite skins because of how clean and integrated it feels. it approaches a Chromium feel, which reminds me that it would be great to see a skin themed on the google chrome browser (hint nudge wink). It could be a smart move to get the eyes of google on your work. thanks for the skin
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Nice job :D , which of course gives me the excuse to switch back to Agora as the current favorite. :wink:

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Benn

Post by Benn »

nynaevelan wrote:Nice job :D , which of course gives me the excuse to switch back to Agora as the current favorite
Yup, same here..
aidan_cage wrote:it would be great to see a skin themed on the google chrome browser (hint nudge wink). It could be a smart move to get the eyes of google on your work. thanks for the skin
:O:O:O :D
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Thanks peopel,
i forget to say there is a bug with the mono stereo label when you run MM3.1,
when you switch to micro or mini player and back it dont shows the right label,
it's already post to the Beta forum.
KorkyKat

Post by KorkyKat »

It looks good with a pale turquoise colour background.

Dread = Monkey Skin Meister

:D
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

@KorkyKat :lol:

Here is the update Agora MonkeyRok skin,
i change the layout to match better the new Agora layout and it's more close to the orginal design idea.
it support also the borderless mod. by ZvezdanD more infos here
and based on holterpolters Agora fit 1.1skin.

Screenshot:

Download at first post

Enjoy