Vision Skin v 2.0.0.0 (07.01.2012)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

DreadM

Re: Vision Skin v 1.1.0.0

Post by DreadM »

Greetings
xero1017 wrote: your skin horribly distorts the album art and other skins do not. I was wondering if you ever made a fix for that and if there is a fix for it
Well i think you mean it looks somehow gritty,this behavior comes from the AlbumArtOverlay ( this round glass effect )
I hope this is fix in the next MM version,
If you can't live with this, open the FloatPlayer .mskn with ThemeEditor7 and delete the AlbumArtOverlay Object
xero1017

Post by xero1017 »

Ah that worked great, thank you Dread!

One more thing, how do I stop the song titles from scrolling if they are too long to fit within the designated window? Or have them scroll once then stop? Is that something within your skin or is it a problem with MM?

Thanks again!
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Open player or FloatPlayer.ini and make a new entry in [SongTitle] Scrollable=0 :wink:
xero1017

Post by xero1017 »

no dice my friend, it still scrolls, dang
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Sorry,you are right,it looks like it don't works,i was sure it works also for the title Info in previous version's from MM.
So the only thing you can do is to make the font size smaller ,or delete some info like %A =Artist or %L=Album :-?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

xero1017 wrote:Hey i just checked the sizes and they were both square ... 68 x 68

I even checked the player and micro player .ini 's

....crap, any other suggestions?

nope but i see dreadm has answered you on that one.

you can i believe in the player pick the title to scroll or bounce check the options panel when you start monkey. or is that on the theme engine where that is found for the title line? seen it one of those places. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
dypsis

Vision Lyrics Viewer Skin

Post by dypsis »

Something that bugs me with the Vision Lyrics Viewer skin is that the lyrics are centre aligned.

How can I left align the lyrics in this Lyrics Viewer skin?
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Go to whatever drive you have MM installed on, Program Files (or Program Files (x86) for Windows 7) -> MediaMonkey -> Scripts -> LyricsViewer -> Themes -> Vision.

Edit the css file there and take out the ' text-align: center;' lines you find. You might want to keep an original copy and also take out one line at a time and see if it gives you the effect you want.

:)
Stop Button Freak
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

Vyper wrote:Go to whatever drive you have MM installed on, Program Files (or Program Files (x86) for Windows 7) -> MediaMonkey -> Scripts -> LyricsViewer -> Themes -> Vision.

Edit the css file there and take out the ' text-align: center;' lines you find. You might want to keep an original copy and also take out one line at a time and see if it gives you the effect you want.

:)
Thanks. I'll give it a try.
jdm08151

Post by jdm08151 »

Does anyone know how to fix this problem with vision? I can't seem to load the black background, and instead, the default mediamonkey background is present. This looks like a great skin and would love to use it, but with the white background, its pretty annoying to look at!

A screen cap of my monkey is located below

http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... monkey.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Mizery_Made

Post by Mizery_Made »

Go to Tools -> Options -> Skins -> Uncheck "Override Skin Backgrounds"
Nola

Post by Nola »

I love this skin! My chief, and only, complaint about MM was always the looks. I have finally found the simple, elegant skin I was looking for! Here's a screenshot of my player after some mild customization (removed some of the navigations I never use, etc).

[img][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ERQN3.jpg[/img][/img]
sirandar

Post by sirandar »

Thanks Dread for all your skinning contributions.

You design the most visually pleasing and functional skins for MM3. You have the gift

Vision has been my skin of choice for months and I have no desire to change that.
Peace through music
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

I really like your Vision theme. Nice, clean, elegant.

The only thing I would like to have is a bigger view of the cover art. Perhaps twice as large as the current size.

Is there any chance that you could make such an adapted version?
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Falcon wrote:The only thing I would like to have is a bigger view of the cover art. Perhaps twice as large as the current size.
Check Vision XL:
http://www.mediafire.com/?w7zed4snybz9og8
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)