Free button

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

glamdring

Free button

Post by glamdring »

Hey so i'm working on a new skin and i haven't done much for MM yet. So i don't know if any one has a need for it but while working on my skin i made a funky blue button.

I thought about switching the pause so after clicking play it stays dented like it was pushed in.

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

http://cid-04e09e99bc916f92.skydrive.li ... %20drivers
(I uploaded it to a skydrive)

Well i hope i helped out some one... I got to get back to working on my skin.
rovingcowboy

Re: Free button

Post by rovingcowboy »

thanks for the free buttons. but on my system they are a little dark, maybe outline the images of the controlls on them with a high contrast outline. that will help out on my systems anyway and any one else that has a little trouble with them being too dark. 8)

keep making the skin though we wait in the chair to see what you have created. make sure you get all aspects lined up and stuff. first skin should take about 20 hours of work time. each one gets lower in work time after that. but fastest i have done is 4 hours work time. longest is 48 hours work time then 30 hours adjustment work time on that skin. so it was 78 total for that concert skin.

its still fun i just don't do much now cause my computers are all going down on me when i use them a lot. so i got to keep moving from one system to the other here. when i get them all working i can maybe start doing something again. but not sure when that will be.

so make lots of skins the more you make the more you'll think of new stuff for another skin.

ask away if you get in a spot you need help with some one here will help.
:D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Keep working on the skin, I think you have a great start. These buttons show some imagination.
glamdring

Post by glamdring »

Yeah my skining takes a while because i like to test every little piece after making it. I don't like doing the several things the adding them all at once. I don't know i guess i get focused on the one.

Plus if i read the full guide for MM would have helped i just kinda learned on my way so there are a few times that it took a while.

Thats one of the things i was a little worried about. Because on my computer i use full brightness and its a nice 1080 HDMI so some stuff will look different to other people. So i think every ones in a while i run it by my old computer.

Going down on you? Like crashing?
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

glamdring wrote:Going down on you? Like crashing?
I hope that is what he means! :D After all, this is a family-friendly forum.

Seriously though, Keep up the work on the skin. I'm intrigued.
--
The gpzbc
glamdring

Post by glamdring »

I know i never followed up on this. I been to busy to get on and post. But i had a disk error and some more good stuff. Meaning my HDD was toast so i lost every thing. And I just never started again because i didn't want to start over. But I'm thinking about picking it up again because I have some down time.
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

That's good to hear. I still think you were on to something good.
--
The gpzbc