MediaMonkey Screenshots

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

rovingcowboy

Re: MediaMonkey Screenshots

Post by rovingcowboy »

thanks for the credit dreadm. but the request was first from member " cocomarantz " he wanted a black and gray skin with some vu meters on that he liked.

i had asked you if you wanted to make them if i sent you the meter images. but i never got a email addy to send to you and i don't have it in the old web book. so i made the skin for him. there are now with your skin 4 Vu meter style skins.

i like it. more the merrier. :D

i'm just going to put this info here its not away to take over your post. but if any one wants the vu meter images i did for both the needle on top and on bottom they are in my skinning resouce zip file on the host site with my skin files.

i'm not trying to keep any copyright thing on my images in that zip file i just provided them for others to use as is or in their modification wishes in their skin's. the vu meters have all the images needed so you don't have to figure out the angle of the needle when it swings. there are so many ways to make one of these meters with the needles i just provieded the white ones i did. so copy away we all like more skin designs and us current skinners can't think of every design so get started you newbies., :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

DreadM wrote:Greetings

Here is a little teaser form what's coming up next :

:D
Looks very nice. Like always. :wink:
I like the dark gray scheme.
At the moment I use your vision skin.
But it's very dark, so if I switch between MM and, let's say, this bright forum, it makes my eyes burn :lol:
(Maybe using a CRT monitor doesn't help with that.)

BTW Thank you for the VisionVU skin release, it's a nice mix between old and modern.
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Thanks Dreadlau ,yes i know Vision skin is very special / black (Dreader than Dread)
I hope i can finish the new skin in the next 2 weeks ,Than i travel to Greece again :D , I'am very busy at the moment.
Benn

Post by Benn »

paku

Post by paku »

Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Very nice setup paku!
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)
TylerM

Post by TylerM »

I absolutely love the new clean MM skin that was recently posted.

Full size: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14929/my_desktop.png

Sorry about the massiveness. SnagIt was spazzing out and wouldn't take a screenshot of just a single window.
Tyler Mills
Rochester Institute of Technology
Student of Applied Networking and Systems Administration

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tyler.mills
Google: tyler.a.mills
Skype & AIM: GeneralMills777
Yahoo & Live: tyler.mills
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Then why not crop it like this:

:wink: :D
Stop Button Freak
AdvancedCorpseTumor

Post by AdvancedCorpseTumor »

Got Minilyrics working borderless, and after a LONG time debating how to setup the panels, i really like how it turned out :) (View in full size, sorry forgot to resize)

I just need a matching monkeyrok skin, Ill keep a lookout in the forums if anyone gets it done, for now i think ION V looks pretty good! (Agora does too, but since this skin is more "blocky" i decided ION V was a better match.)

Im satisfied even though it took me like 3 hours to decide on all this (extreme ocd) I wont be changing the layout drastically for a LOOOONNNGG time.
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Lookin' Good!
I'm the same way. I fiddle with my MM layout for hours to get it just right. I can't seem to get away from using the 3 panel track browser, and it is cluttering up my layout. I would have so much more room if I didn't use it. Oh well. Hopefully I will be getting a new monitor soon that is much larger and that will allow for much more MM room.
--
The gpzbc
remixedcat

Post by remixedcat »

Here's mine playin mah new songz!!!

Post by Guest »

Ok here's mine...

So my current library is 26,700 songs and i'm only using 15 main genres to organize them (inputting them in 'grouping'). I then use the Genre field for sub genres. A short genre list allows me to quickly select what i feel like listening to and then get as specific as i want by selecting by sub genres. I could browse by genre within the music explorer tree but i found that i was always clicking and unclicking to expand and collapse the nodes and it would become a game of hide and seek to actually find what i was looking for.

One thing i would really like would be a smaller player so my album and track listings would have more space. I've tried about 20 skins that were available for download online but couldn't find one i really liked. Itunes 7 skin looked promising but the download link was dead.

Post by Guest »

So you might have noticed "Nu Metal" was a sub-genre of "Hard Rock". I think it's hugely important to do what works the best for you. To me Nu Metal sounds more like Hard rock than Metal. Also even though "Hard Rock" would technically be a sub-genre of Rock, i have a large collection of Hard Rock bands and it made sense to make it a main genre for my library. On the other hand i only have a few Jazz albums and even though there might be 20 different jazz sub-genres, they are all lumped together under Easy Listening.

So yeah, i could be technical and have 50 different main genres instead of 15 but it would become a game of hide and seek again when i want to listen to a certain genre.

Post by Guest »

Ok, i really like the PaintItBlack skin. I just made a slight modification to increase the color of when a track is being selected from light blue to darker grey.

heartofhate

Post by heartofhate »

here is my design... it is the UMP-skin (a little costumized) by dreadm with monkeyrok and minilyrics (since the lyricator plugin does not work anymore :( )