GRAYMONKEY - my first training skin 4 MM (REMIX)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Re: GRAYMONKEY - my first training skin 4 MM (REMIX)

Postby rovingcowboy » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:26 pm

sorry for the late reply but i been adding songs to the system and not getting online.

but the way to make it a wsz file from the zip file is just change the zip to wsz

you have to be able to see the .xxx extenstions on your files in order to change the name so if they are hidden then unhide them, or get someone that knows how to un hid them do it.

then all you do is right click the skin's zip file and rename it to .wsz

wsz = winamp skin zipped file.

mediamonkey 2.5 uses winamps skins because its the same style of player as the old classic winamp 2 player.

:)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at viewtopic.php?p=44008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Xp pro sp3, vers 3.2 jukebox, pcchips mb. amd sem... built by me) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.2 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.WinXp pro sp 3 version 2.5 and version 3.2 work gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 4.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 5.WinXp pro sp3, vers 2.5.5, moms computer. Sony vaio.)6. Samsung Galaxy Note2. Android 4.4) 7. Proscan tablet Android 4.3 )
rovingcowboy

Previous

Return to Artwork