UMP skin v 2.0.0.0 15/01/2012

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

gpzbc

Re: UMP skin (beta release) 20/06/2010

Post by gpzbc »

DreadM wrote:
gpzbc wrote:I'm also wondering if you plan to make a Song Information Panel, and Lyrics Viewer skin for UMP?
No,not at the moment 'Paku made a nice LV version where can also used for SIP script
Thanks. that will work.
DreadM wrote:
gpzbc wrote:I've noticed something a bit odd. When I click on the album art in MR, I expect to have a window open that shows full-size album art. It does this as expected, but it also collapses the panel. I wonder if there is a way to make clicking on the album art not collapse the panel.
Hm, i don't think so ,the only way is maybe to store the album art again in the info content below :-?
It's no big deal. I can just click on the album art in the main player instead. Thanks.
DreadM wrote:
gpzbc wrote:And didn't you say that you are going away soon? I didn't expect to see all of this development on the UMP skin before you went away.
Yes,but who can believe this ,the most time it's raining here in north Greece,so i got a bit time to make all the updates and some more :wink:
Well, I hope the rain stops and you get to enjoy Greece.
--
The gpzbc
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

Vyper wrote:
dypsis wrote:Where do I find the Lyrics Viewer skin?
Last post of the first page of this thread. :)
Thanks.
So DreadM hasn't made one. Is that correct?
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

dypsis wrote:So DreadM hasn't made one. Is that correct?
Correct.
DreadM wrote: No, not at the moment 'Paku made a nice LV version where can also used for SIP script.
--
The gpzbc
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Tell us again how to use the LV skin as SIP? Don't remember when/where I saw this.

thanks
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

It is really easy.
In this case, just copy the "C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\LyricsViewer\themes\paku" folder to the
"C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\SongInformation\themes" folder.
Then select it in the SIP settings.
--
The gpzbc
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

MR Ump Skin are update ( fix the not readable album title )

The only thing that's missing now is the Float player , Any ideas about the layout / Features
gpzbc wrote:Well, I hope the rain stops and you get to enjoy Greece.

HA! ,I'm enjoy also when it's raining ( such gooooood food !!! :D and very very good and never ending Ouzo and wine :wink: 8) :D )
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

I'm glad you are enjoying other things in Greece. :wink:

As far as the float player ideas...... Gosh, I picture the float player looking just like the main player. But I tend to like big float players. I've never been a fan of the slim float players.
I think the you have a really nice main player with the background and visualization and such. Add some rounded edges and some cosmetic things and it would look really good.
--
The gpzbc
dypsis

Post by dypsis »

Do you think it would be better to move the "Played", "Played" & "Added" to the left with the "Bitrate" and "Genre" in the MonkeyRok skin?
The icon behind it makes it very hard to read.

Also... The 2 "Played" headings are a bit confusing.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

@ gpzbc: Floatplayer;
One idea is to have the same player but with transparent Background,
only problem is the Title text ,will not work with transparent background on different Screen background colors :-?
dypsis wrote:Do you think it would be better to move the "Played", "Played" & "Added" to the left with the "Bitrate" and "Genre" in the MonkeyRok skin?
well this is a mater of taste ,my like it centered ,what can be done is to change the text color ,or to move the icon (i think you mean the circle's)to another position.
dypsis wrote:Also... The 2 "Played" headings are a bit confusing.

:o don't know what you mean ,screenshot?
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

DreadM wrote:Greetings

@ gpzbc: Floatplayer;
One idea is to have the same player but with transparent Background,
only problem is the Title text ,will not work with transparent background on different Screen background colors :-?
Ooohhh... :o I love the idea of a transparent background. But I can see the complication of a text color. Hmmm....Perhaps a transparent background that is slightly opaque so that a dark text will show up on it. And that would still allow you to use your background designs.

Here is an example from an Opera skin that I use.
--
The gpzbc
dypsis

Alignment

Post by dypsis »

DreadM wrote:
dypsis wrote:Also... The 2 "Played" headings are a bit confusing. And the circles behind it makes it very hard to read.

:o don't know what you mean ,screenshot?
Here is a screenshot of the different "Played" headings.
You have "Played", "Played" and "Added" centre aligned sitting over the circles making it hard to read, but Bitrate, Genre and Album (Artist) are left aligned and easy to read.
It appears that the "extra info" stuff is left aligned, but the standard info is centre aligned.

Last edited by dypsis on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
dypsis

Missing Image

Post by dypsis »

If I open MediaMonkey and there is no track in the "Playlist", I get this. A missing image.
Edit: This one appears to be a MonkeyRok problem?

Also, Lyrics Viewer is just a blank white panel.

Last edited by dypsis on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
dypsis

Click Actions

Post by dypsis »

Another one I have found.

"Click Actions", which is new in MonkeyRok 5.3 is not working.
Maybe you just haven't updated the skin for this yet, but I thought I would mention it.

By the way...
"Click Actions" on your other skins is working fine.
dypsis

Expanding and Collapsing MonkeyRok Playlist

Post by dypsis »

This one may have already been posted.
Every time I click on the top album art in MonkeyRok, the playlist expands and collapses with each click of album art.
gpzbc

Re: Expanding and Collapsing MonkeyRok Playlist

Post by gpzbc »

dypsis wrote:This one may have already been posted.
Every time I click on the top album art in MonkeyRok, the playlist expands and collapses with each click of album art.
Yeah, I noticed the same as you. Here is DreadM's reply.
DreadM wrote:
gpzbc wrote:I've noticed something a bit odd. When I click on the album art in MR, I expect to have a window open that shows full-size album art. It does this as expected, but it also collapses the panel. I wonder if there is a way to make clicking on the album art not collapse the panel.
Hm, i don't think so ,the only way is maybe to store the album art again in the info content below :-?
--
The gpzbc