iMonkey Skin v.2.0.0.0 [MM4] (08.01.2013)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby theta_wave » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:58 pm

here's a quick and dirty iMonkey Skin for Monkeyrok 5.6. Things look the same except for the scrollbar, which I assume uses ie9's. It is pretty easy change the color profile of the scrollbar (viewtopic.php?p=145891#p145891), but I don't know if one could use the bitmaps from this theme's mskn.

Just unzip it in .\MediaMonkey\Scripts\MonkeyRok\skins

http://mir.cr/0TAKRGEG
(new link 2.6.2013)

ImageImage
Last edited by theta_wave on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
MM Gold Lifetime since 2.5.5.998
Computer: Lenovo Y580 System: Win7 Ultimate x64 SP1 / Arch Linux Mediamonkey 4: w/ Monkeyrok 5.6, Minilyrics 1.4b, iMonkey Skin
theta_wave
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:54 am

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby DreadM » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:09 pm

rrfpacker wrote:
Hi, love the skin, just downloaded it but I installed it and cant get it to look like it does in the preview pic. I like when u can see both the artwork and details like it is in the pic - where u can scroll through the album artwork sideways like in iTunes.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?


That looks like Monkey Flow. See here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31402&hilit=monkey+flow. I'm not so sure it works with MM4, though.


No Monkey flow ,Its Monkeys new Art browser , selectable via , View > show Art browser with Details,
only available in MM4!
DreadM
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: Germany

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:49 am

I apparently don't have a font (windows 7) used by your theme.

Could you replace them all with Segoe UI?

Thanks! Beautiful and clean skin!
Guest
 

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby Mii » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:13 pm

I downloaded this and it caused my search function to stop working properly.
Took 7 days to work it out but found it was iMonkey.
Great look though but can't be used with me.
Mii
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:13 am

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby theta_wave » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Mii wrote:I downloaded this and it caused my search function to stop working properly.
Took 7 days to work it out but found it was iMonkey.
Great look though but can't be used with me.
I use this skin and there was a search bug with different filelist views. The bug was fixed with 1474 or 1473 beta releases. Check the beta section to download the latest release.
MM Gold Lifetime since 2.5.5.998
Computer: Lenovo Y580 System: Win7 Ultimate x64 SP1 / Arch Linux Mediamonkey 4: w/ Monkeyrok 5.6, Minilyrics 1.4b, iMonkey Skin
theta_wave
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:54 am

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby krysix » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 pm

I use mm v 4.0.3.1476 and i also have a problem with the search function, when i use other skins i can search as im writing in the box but with imonkey i must press enter to search. Apart from that nice skin!!
krysix
 

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby Styphelus » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:53 pm

The mediafire links for the MonkeyRok skins are dead. Is there an alternative place where I can download them from?
Styphelus
 

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby Scuttle » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Tracks longer than 60 minutes are displayed as MMM:ss instead of HH:MM:ss, screenshot attached

Image
Scuttle
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:29 am

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby vaclav » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 am

Hi DreadM!

Great looking skin, best I have ever seen and used.

However, with MM 4 the instant search does not display results while typing, as I have to hit enter to show the results. With MM 3, this function works great with the skin. Could you see if you could release an update for MM 4 for iMonkey that would fix the instant search, showing the results immediately while typing? I would be grateful if you did.

Cheers and keep up the great work!!!
vaclav
 

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby krysix » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Yeah, i have the same problem with the instant search and in gMonkey skin works fine.
krysix
 

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby nohitter151 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:44 pm

krysix wrote:Yeah, i have the same problem with the instant search and in gMonkey skin works fine.

It's a bug in MM:
http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=9553
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
nohitter151
 
Posts: 23640
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:20 am
Location: NJ, USA

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby vaclav » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:47 am

vaclav wrote:Hi DreadM!

Great looking skin, best I have ever seen and used.

However, with MM 4 the instant search does not display results while typing, as I have to hit enter to show the results. With MM 3, this function works great with the skin. Could you see if you could release an update for MM 4 for iMonkey that would fix the instant search, showing the results immediately while typing? I would be grateful if you did.

Cheers and keep up the great work!!!


Hi all,

I took the liberty to fix this problem based on what nohitter151 said:

nohitter151 wrote:It's a bug in MM:
http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=9553


The fixed skin is hosted here:

http://uloz.to/xdMmyh8/imonkey-mmip

I hope dreadM won't mind. Enjoy!
vaclav
 

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby vaclav » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:12 pm

vaclav wrote:
vaclav wrote:Hi DreadM!

Great looking skin, best I have ever seen and used.

However, with MM 4 the instant search does not display results while typing, as I have to hit enter to show the results. With MM 3, this function works great with the skin. Could you see if you could release an update for MM 4 for iMonkey that would fix the instant search, showing the results immediately while typing? I would be grateful if you did.

Cheers and keep up the great work!!!


Hi all,

I took the liberty to fix this problem based on what nohitter151 said:

nohitter151 wrote:It's a bug in MM:
http://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=9553


The fixed skin is hosted here:

http://uloz.to/xdMmyh8/imonkey-mmip

I hope dreadM won't mind. Enjoy!


And here is the same file on the same site in English

http://www.ulozto.net/xnxkP3f/imonkey-mmip
vaclav
 

Re: iMonkey Skin v.2.0.0.0 [MM4] (08.01.2013)

Postby DreadM » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Greetings

New Version is available ,(see first post) version 2.0.0.0

change player layout's to match iTunes11
fix searchbar bug
minor changes (scroll bars)

Enjoy
DreadM
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: Germany

Re: iMonkey Skin v.1,0,0,1 [MM4] (05.01.2012)

Postby dypsis » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:14 am

rrfpacker wrote:
Hi, love the skin, just downloaded it but I installed it and cant get it to look like it does in the preview pic. I like when u can see both the artwork and details like it is in the pic - where u can scroll through the album artwork sideways like in iTunes.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?


That looks like Monkey Flow. See here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31402&hilit=monkey+flow. I'm not so sure it works with MM4, though.

It is already built-in to MediaMonkey, and much less buggy than Monkey Flow.
dypsis
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests