1 Star Rated Complete Albums

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

roupp

1 Star Rated Complete Albums

Post by roupp »

Does anyone know of a script that filters complete albums in which all tracks have a specified rating? Such as 1 star.

Thanks in advance.
[/b]
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

You could write a magic node which did this.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Maybe something like this (MM3):

Code: Select all

Complete Albums with 1 star|SQL filter: Songs.IDAlbum IN (SELECT IDAlbum FROM Songs GROUP BY IDAlbum HAVING Count(*) >= Max(Cast(Songs.TrackNumber As Integer)) AND Count(*) > 3 AND Min(Cast(Songs.Rating / 20.0 + 0.5 As Integer)) = 1 AND Max(Cast(Songs.Rating / 20.0 + 0.5 As Integer)) = 1)\<Album>
roupp

1 Star Rated Cmplete Albums

Post by roupp »

Thanks Trix and ZvezdanD.

I can't seem to get Magic Nodes to work with the most recent MM3 1105. Any suggestions, I copied the vbs file to the auto script folder.

Thanks in advance.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
roupp

Post by roupp »

Yes, this is the script I installed.
Bex

Post by Bex »

So what problems /error do you have/get?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
roupp

Post by roupp »

No error messages. The "Magic Node" tree doesn't show up at all.
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

After you copied VBS file to c:\Program Files\MediaMonkey3\Scripts\Auto\, did you restarted the application? Do you have Create/Edit/Delete Magic Node items inside of the Edit menu? Did you installed some another script in MM3? Did you have correctly installed MS Scripting engine?
roupp

Post by roupp »

Thanks for all of your help.

I guess with the old Magic Nodes program when you install it some Magic odes were automatically created in the view tree. With this version one has to create the first Magic Node.

So Zev, thanks for asking the obvious question about whether or not Magic Nodes was listed in the EDIT menu. It was, so I was able to use your script for the 1 Star Rated Complete Albums.

I'm sorry for the hassel. The script works wonderfully.

Thanks again!
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

Glad we sorted that. I was curious and just checked - old official version of the script with MM2 has same behavior. So, if you do not enter any new node mask, you could not get the Magic Nodes branch in the Tree window. This has some sense because with this script you can create a sub-branch inside of existing MM nodes (Library, Artist, ...), without having any sub-node in the Magic Nodes branch.

BTW, none Magic node is created automatically, even with old version. This is something which I consider to implement with a next version of the script.